Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies don't have it better

Who's saying we have it better? And I do know enough normies to know what I'm talking about.
Okay, but there is no way that normies have it as bad as incels because of false rape accusations (I thought that’s what the title of this thread is supposed to be about)

Normies don’t have it as easy as Chads, but their lives are worth living. For a lot of incels ‘life’ is more a game of constantly distracting yourself from the fact that it really isn’t worth living in a lot of cases.

Too many people here are coping with the idea that normies are suffering as much or more than incels, JFL. If that were true there would be thousands of normies online saying the same shit that incels say and there just aren’t .
if you go on reddit plenty of normies complain about their shitty relationships and girls claiming they aren't attracted to their boyfriends

if you go on reddit plenty of normies complain about their shitty relationships and girls claiming they aren't attracted to their boyfriends
On reddit in groups specifically centred around relationship problems there are a lot of people complaining about having relationship problems? ‘No way! This surely means that everyone in a relationship must have a relationship problem!’

This is what happens when you make assumptions about other people’s lives when you don’t have a point of reference and get all your information online.

On reddit in groups specifically centred around relationship problems there are a lot of people complaining about having relationship problems? ‘No way! This surely means that everyone in a relationship must have a relationship problem!’

This is what happens when you make assumptions about other people’s lives when you don’t have a point of reference and get all your information online.
I've seen normies in relationships where the girl isn't attracted to the guy in real life multiple times

I want to be Chad

but they had sex and we didn't
agree

also I don't think the average woman actually believes she can get LTR with Chad tbh. most normies have relationships and sex. we are the outliers

I've seen normies in relationships where the girl isn't attracted to the guy in real life multiple times
And that was obvious enough when you walked past them on the street? Come on dude, you can’t possibly know these things from such minimal exposure, you need to know people pretty well before you can understand the inner workings of their relationships.

Also, you clearly haven’t thought through whatever your solution is to this sub 8 dystopia you believe modern society to be. If women aren’t allowed more than one sex partner and things go back to how they were in the ‘50s then that won’t magically make sub 8 men more attractive to women. Your plan is just to force everyone into a single loveless, sexless marriage? Doesn’t sound too great.

I think most normies would prefer things as they are to that way of doing things.

And that was obvious enough when you walked past them on the street? Come on dude, you can’t possibly know these things from such minimal exposure, you need to know people pretty well before you can understand the inner workings of their relationships.

Also, you clearly haven’t thought through whatever your solution is to this sub 8 dystopia you believe modern society to be. If women aren’t allowed more than one sex partner and things go back to how they were in the ‘50s then that won’t magically make sub 8 men more attractive to women. Your plan is just to force everyone into a single loveless, sexless marriage? Doesn’t sound too great.

I think most normies would prefer things as they are to that way of doing things.
well most normies support the system now because they are brainwashed with the bluepill. When they get divorce raped they won't think that way.

Lol, You are swallowing the memes waaaay too deeply. I looked it up, in the UK there are 63 reported rapes for every 100,000 men in the country per year (this is actually one of the highest rates in Europe, JFL.) I don’t know what percentage of those reports were false accusations, but even if it was 100% of them then that still encompasses an extremely low number of the total percentage of sex havers out there, as I assume even the most ardent sub 8 theorists don’t believe that 0.063% of men are having sex... because that is how many are getting accused of rape, whether it’s a false accusation or not.

I personally know multiple normies who are in relationships, they are looksmatched (with makeup on, without makeup hypergamy may be more obvious) it’s highly normal. Too many people here are coping with the idea that normies are suffering as much or more than incels, JFL. If that were true there would be thousands of normies online saying the same shit that incels say and there just aren’t .
Who's saying we have it better? And I do know enough normies to know what I'm talking about.

Answer a question, does a man who went on numerous dates, kissed girls, was in friendzone numerous times but never had an opportunity to finally fuck them and have a relationship, can call himself an incel. Because here such men would be called fakecels thus normies.
And how he has it better than us? He get to experience small part of normal life and gets stripped of it the next minute, he sees that Chads on the other hand get 100% of that without even trying. it's constant suffering being so close yet so far.

Answer a question, does a man who went on numerous dates, kissed girls, was in friendzone numerous times but never had an opportunity to finally fuck them and have a relationship, can call himself an incel. Because here such men would be called fakecels thus normies.
And how he has it better than us? He get to experience small part of normal life and gets stripped of it the next minute, he sees that Chads on the other hand get 100% of that without even trying. it's constant suffering being so close yet so far.
That rarely happens, if you are a attractive enough to kiss girls and go on dates with them then you can fuck them too. What you described happens too seldom to be given its own classification, unless the guy has a micropenis or something.

Interesting way to look at it. It's definitely cope to think that 5/10s or higher have it worse than us, but for low-tier normies, I'd say that it's different. They get intimacy once in a blue moon, and have long dry spells. But they've still experienced it. Is that rare experience worth the withdraw that they'll have? I guess it's akin to living a luxurious life only to be trust out onto the sidewalk. You'll know firsthand what it's like to "live the good life" and desire it even more than the bum who hasn't had to begin with. IDK man I'm just rambling

Cope almost anything is better than inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back