Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies claim that we lack empathy, yet as far as I can tell, they're projecting

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Personally I find it pretty funny how the normies who accuse us of being cruel, or having low empathy, generally aren't terribly empathetic people themselves.

I'm at the point where I believe that anyone who feels their existence is justified or "worth it", has either little to no capacity to understand the pain of others, or they simply have no desire to do so. The "pleasures" afforded to every human collectively alive pale in comparison to the energy cost of even one person's existence, yet very few seem to care. I don't see how anybody can call this planet "worth it" when there are people being physically tortured right now. There is absolutely no amount of illusory pleasure which could ever justify the pain of the tortured as a necessary sacrifice, yet such things happen everyday, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Normies love to virtue signal and tell others what "good people" they are, while they simultaneously feel that their contentment makes existence a worthwhile thing, simply because they don't have to feel most of the pain or pay most of the energy cost demanded by their own lives themselves. They're self-absorbed, borderline solipsistic, and yet at the same time believe that they're in any position to pass moral judgements upon others. Can't tell you how much I despise disingenuous garbage akin to your typical normies, they're no better than any other predators, they subscribe to the same dominance hierarchy as all other animals, yet they believe that they're somehow above said violent animals because they put a coat of paint over their own nature and distance themselves from the results as much as possible, as to avoid feeling any iota of discomfort.

At the very least people on this forum tend to just outright admit that they don't give a fuck, they don't hide behind a cheap mask of virtue.

Normies tend to believe in the just world fallacy. If you're in a shit situation for whatever reason, they will think it's all your fault. Even if you are born ugly (ded srs). They convince themselves of this and act accordingly. This is why they treat incels like utter shit, both irl and online. This also explains their behavior of only trying to be good when it benefits them, (I.E helping out shy Chad) or when it'll boost their image.

They are not good people.

Normies tend to believe in the just world fallacy. If you're in a shit situation for whatever reason, they will think it's all your fault. Even if you are born ugly (ded srs). They convince themselves of this and act accordingly. This is why they treat incels like utter shit, both irl and online. This also explains their behavior of only trying to be good when it benefits them, (I.E helping out shy Chad) or when it'll boost their image.

They are not good people.
True, normies love their just world bullshit, all the more evidence of them valuing their own psychological well being over the welfare of others. It's the dishonestly that bothers me most of all though.

foids have absolutely no empathy whatsoever

One of my problem I had too much empathy.
Got cucked hard in general.

normies are thoughtless niggercattle, amoral creatures that will bow to the whims of whatever establishment's in place provided they and their loved ones have food on the table. Empathy to them is nothing more than a sensation, something that they feel when they sense someone in their surrounding is in immediate danger, but they can't apply it to anything that is to them abstract, such as the suffering of the incel, as it requires more thought than what 90% of them are capable of

Right.

Normies are hyenas in sheep clothing.
Sadistic creatures that preach emphaty while torturing opressed.
Normies are cowardly criminals .
They are just afraid that their ugly sadistic guilty faces have been shown.

They start to talk about emphaty when they saw that incels are not defendless that incels are tough higly intellegent and formidable fighters.

Empathy to them is nothing more than a sensation, something that they feel when they sense someone in their surrounding is in immediate danger,
Is this the reason of why they start to talk about emphaty in relation to incels :feelskek:

Microsoft Excel

Personally I find it pretty funny how the normies who accuse us of being cruel, or having low empathy, generally aren't terribly empathetic people themselves.

I'm at the point where I believe that anyone who feels their existence is justified or "worth it", has either little to no capacity to understand the pain of others, or they simply have no desire to do so. The "pleasures" afforded to every human collectively alive pale in comparison to the energy cost of even one person's existence, yet very few seem to care. I don't see how anybody can call this planet "worth it" when there are people being physically tortured right now. There is absolutely no amount of illusory pleasure which could ever justify the pain of the tortured as a necessary sacrifice, yet such things happen everyday, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Normies love to virtue signal and tell others what "good people" they are, while they simultaneously feel that their contentment makes existence a worthwhile thing, simply because they don't have to feel most of the pain or pay most of the energy cost demanded by their own lives themselves. They're self-absorbed, borderline solipsistic, and yet at the same time believe that they're in any position to pass moral judgements upon others. Can't tell you how much I despise disingenuous garbage akin to your typical normies, they're no better than any other predators, they subscribe to the same dominance hierarchy as all other animals, yet they believe that they're somehow above said violent animals because they put a coat of paint over their own nature and distance themselves from the results as much as possible, as to avoid feeling any iota of discomfort.

At the very least people on this forum tend to just outright admit that they don't give a fuck, they don't hide behind a cheap mask of virtue.
UMMMM my virtue mask cost 800$ sweety.

On point, you called it how it really is.

You should read "The gay science", a Nietzsche book that would satisfy this mindset of yours.
In it the author says that he prefers authenticity, wether it is in kindness or evilness rather than hypocrisy. And we know there are handful of hypocrites, especially among normies.
They would rather have everything collapse than recognize their failures in behaving like decent Humans.
I have witnessed people who would be ready to do everything simply to hide a little fault they've committed. And yet, they'll virtue signal about every pseudo good thing they've done to make them appear presentable, this is ridiculous, I don't buy this shit.
Nothing worth raw honesty, but in current femi nazified world, even men are starting yo behave like pussies and be hypocriticals. This will be the dawnfall of out civilization if a radical change doesn't occur imo.

Normies are cruel. They get their self confidence from bullying others. That’s what makes them confident. It’s always about making others suffer. Bully someone before they bully you. That’s self confidence. Then they tell us to be self confident.

Neither side seems to be bursting with empathy

Normies are two faces, three faced, four faced etc. Don't have normies for friends, they are literal cucks.

When you have too much emphaty for your people you are mercyless to their opponents. It is not that bad.

Ahaha wtf is that? Lol
The annoying orange.

you hear the majority of people spout the concept that "people are basically good inside",
100% a false statement and concept, people are basically wicked, selfish, prideful.

Normalfags are the ones without empathy, they try to null our minds and attempt to "teach" us their form of empathy even though its absolute bullshit. Normalfags are also sociopaths to an extent and they're pretty good at lying to themselves.

I remember my cousin once told me that the world is beutiful when I told him, I only care about 2d.