Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies can't understand abstract concepts or problem solve

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
This is why only a tiny portion of the population are artists, programmers, engineers, scientists etc. Their puny little brains can't understand anything that isn't instantly obvious. They can't learn anything independently, only repeat a series of linear steps shown to them by somebody else without understanding why they are there. Recently I have been trying to teach my mother how to use digital painting tools (she likes to paint) and it's been a very painful experience. She also doesn't bother to read a good book on digital drawing I gave her because she is too lazy to do so and instead just expects me to show her everything.

This is why most normies will never be blackpillers or redpillers. Those things require you to THINK. Which the normies can't do.

If it wasn't for the smartest 10% of the population the other 90% would die.

youre coping hard. we are all standing on the shoulders of the giants that are the top 0.0001% iq

This is why only a tiny portion of the population are artists, programmers, engineers, scientists etc. Their puny little brains can't understand anything that isn't instantly obvious. They can't learn anything independently, only repeat a series of linear steps shown to them by somebody else without understanding why they are there. Recently I have been trying to teach my mother how to use digital painting tools (she likes to paint) and it's been a very painful experience. She also doesn't bother to read a good book on digital drawing I gave her because she is too lazy to do so and instead just expects me to show her everything.

This is why most normies will never be blackpillers or redpillers. Those things require you to THINK. Which the normies can't do.

If it wasn't for the smartest 10% of the population the other 90% would die.
They just cant be rational and unbiased.

Not sure why you are calling me a coper. Try to explain abstract concepts to these dumb fucks that require them to understand the world from a point of view that doesn't involve them just looking straight at what is in front of them and their brains will melt. Normies are legit stupid as fuck.

Not sure why you are calling me a coper. Try to explain abstract concepts to these dumb fucks that require them to understand the world from a point of view that doesn't involve them just looking straight at what is in front of them and their brains will melt. Normies are legit stupid as fuck.
well you arent smart either unless youre a professor or something. you sound like a freshman who thinks theyre top shit