Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies can't leave sub5 at peace in public places

supersoldier

supersoldier

Neetcel
★★★★★
I took train because i need to get debit card at the bank, took a seat next to some fat skuf in his 50s, he gave off a stench of alcohol and tobacco, only few minutes past and he started talking to me asking why I'm not in arned forces :lul: he was angry at me.

Had to leave.

Weird. Try and avoid people like that guy, guy.

fight a war for nothing and get no pussy in return for your service

he prolly has mental issues

terry a davis?

I took train because i need to get debit card at the bank, took a seat next to some fat skuf in his 50s, he gave off a stench of alcohol and tobacco, only few minutes past and he started talking to me asking why I'm not in arned forces :lul: he was angry at me.

Had to leave.
Don’t ever let BoomERs or Gen-X(boomERlites) shame you for not wanting to fight for your country, which has done jack-shit for you, and which they ruined.

Should have told him to fuck off tbh.
I guess im lucky that not even the military wants me
That story you wrote was brutal; i’d never survive in the military myself tbh.

If you’re in the US military as an Incel, especially a Whitecel, you’re a massive cuck & deserve to have your legs blown-off in some shithole by an IED.

Don’t ever let BoomERs or Gen-X(boomERlites) shame you for not wanting to fight for your country, which has done jack-shit for you, and which they ruined.

Should have told him to fuck off tbh.
This skuf retard probably wants me to die like this for ZOG

terry a davis?
Normie alcoholic in his late 40s/50s
bigpicture_ru_v9-jvenbo68-1024x986.jpg

Go join the military goyim go die in foreign countries for ishrael! oy vey!

"You first fat fuck"

Had to leave.
Boomers can be annoying asf sometimes

Blue eyes mog

I like going on trains, as a neet it makes me feel like a functioning member of society. I went on one last week and asked a ricecel if anyone’s sitting next to him and he said no you can sit. He was on Chinese tiktok the whole time and didn’t say a word

Usually man who doesn't take care of himself, drinks beer, smoking, eating junk food so he becomes fat, ugly, early balding.
sWnYB5sWRNI.jpg
1369690721_695818843.jpg
i
scale_1200
bigpicture_ru_v9-jvenbo68.jpg
So basically one of us in a way Ig, unless they had prior sex

Should have told him to fuck off tbh
Exactly.

Could be propaganda to show it off like women also participate in the war
But I remember seeing one in the start of the war. It's possible. Being a drone operator doesn't require skill

But I remember seeing one in the start of the war. It's possible. Being a drone operator doesn't require skill
It actually requires skill. You need lots of training to be good operator.

It actually requires skill. You need lots of training to be good operator.
Yeah, but I'm sure foids can do that. I have heard people say foids are better pilots then men. Not saying every drone operator is a foid. But I'm sure there are plenty