Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normies can't handle the truth

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2018 10 25 at 55922 PM

Screen Shot 2018 10 25 at 55937 PM

The idiots compare incels wanting their looksmatch to us being forced to have sex with gay men. Wth? There's a difference between fucking an entire different gender and being encouraged to settle for your looksmatch without being a hypergamous whore. Plus, there are no gay incels.

Screen Shot 2018 10 25 at 55452 PM

The cucks took the original one down, so I guess that opinion is too controversial to be on unpopular opinions.

More gay talk in the new comments from brain dead normies.

Screen Shot 2018 10 25 at 55902 PM

water is also wet. I had to quit talking to my boss for a bit today because I accidentally dropped some black pills.

They know so little about dating that they think it's possible for there to be gay incels. JFL.

fags r 0bsessed with faggotry wat else is new?

Not to mention that gays aren't sex-starved like incels, they're by far the demographics that have sex the most.

I also hate when they bring that gay stuff. Especially talking about rape. Having a men fucking your ass as a straight male can't ever be compared with a woman taking a cock, something she already does anyway and her body is made to do.

H

See that bros? They want to kill us for daring to question wimmenz rights. So much for their freedom of speech, freedom of belief and the so-called tolerance they promote.

Also look at his tag, JFL at anyone who thinks the right are our allies. Left or right, they are all scum cucks who deserve the worst.

Another thing worth mentioning is how they use "letting a gay fuck your ass" instead of "letting an ugly girl fuck you" or something like that. Because, even if subconsciously, those bluepilled normies know that:

1) women have WAY more SMV than men and an ugly woman can date up (not to mention lower T levels/desire for sex as well)

2) the part who takes a cock in its holes is the submissive part of sex. They get mad when people say promiscuous women are whores and promiscuous men are winners, but subconsciously, everyone can recognize the person fucking is above the person being fucked

Last edited:
View attachment 56522

See that bros? They want to kill us for daring to question wimmenz rights. So much for their freedom of speech, freedom of belief and the so-called tolerance they promote.

Also look at his tag, JFL at anyone who thinks the right are our allies. Left or right, they are all scum cucks who deserve the worst.
they h8 incels 4 going ER so they're going to stop them by going ER

That proves most soy boys are undercover fags.

I would definitely agree. but if they get outed they have a tantrum. same goes for white knights.

OP that last comment screencap sounded like gibberish can you repeat that in proper English? the robot must've malfunctioned.

View attachment 56522

Fuck the left and right. We have to make our own party.
Another thing worth mentioning is how they use "letting a gay fuck your ass" instead of "letting an ugly girl fuck you" or something like that. Because, even if subconsciously, those bluepilled normies know that:

1) women have WAY more SMV than men and an ugly woman can date up (not to mention lower T levels/desire for sex as well)

2) the part who takes a cock in its holes is the submissive part of sex. They get made when people say promiscuous women are whores and promiscuous men are winners, but subconsciously, everyone can recognize the person fucking is above the person being fucked
Astronomical iq. I wonder if you break it down like that to cucks they'd finally realize the blackpill is true. But It will be hard for them to admit women getting fucked isn't empowering.
OP that last comment screencap sounded like gibberish can you repeat that in proper English? the robot must've malfunctioned.
Where?

water is also wet. I had to quit talking to my boss for a bit today because I accidentally dropped some black pills.

This is not a road you want to go down.
Not to mention that gays aren't sex-starved like incels, they're by far the demographics that have sex the most.

I also hate when they bring that gay stuff. Especially talking about rape. Having a men fucking your ass as a straight male can't ever be compared with a woman taking a cock, something she already does anyway and her body is made to do.

h-png.56522

gays can't be incel, ofc. but as juggernaut law proves, they're also the biggest carriers of AIDS and pedos.
Fuck the left and right. We have to make our own party.

Astronomical iq. I wonder if you break it down like that to cucks they'd finally realize the blackpill is true. But It will be hard for them to admit women getting fucked isn't empowering.

Where?

AT. THE. BOTTOM. OF. YOUR. FIRST. POST.

its over for illiteratecels.

"""Unpopular opinions"""

Like "purple is my favorite color" not anything actually censored.

"""Unpopular opinions"""

Like "purple is my favorite color" not anything actually censored.
They should change their sub name to Cucktopular opinions.

View attachment 56522

Thats the natural response of the tribe to the low genetic value subject that doesnt want to know his place

Honestly if sex became one of those things where it was like welfare i'd feel like shit, welfare disgust me, wouldn't be caught dead using that shit.

Honestly if sex became one of those things where it was like welfare i'd feel like shit, welfare disgust me, wouldn't be caught dead using that shit.
If they feel no shame taking welfare then men shouldn't have shame taking sex.

thats something i personally hate doing , being a charity case.
There's people who feel the same way about welfare, but that doesn't stop the majority of non-working people from using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back