Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies calling out /r/cucktears for bullying us.

Rejoice!
Rejoice!
There finally starting to realize that IT is simply a bullying platform, they'll slowy side with us.

Take a look at this:

Whether a well-organized Braincels siege or the genuine magnanimity of some sound-thinking normies, I think it's safe to say that more than a few IncelTears tears were shed today.

So there's still some hope left for Reddit. Maybe.

Even normies will revolt eventually against stacies

Amazing. Proof that inceltears aren't normies. They are a bunch of SJW landwhales and NuMales. Real normies wouldnt spend all their time on Reddit laughing at us.
Agreed real Normies would be too busy clubbing/partying

inceltears is a bully group no different from r/fatpeoplehate

Amazing. Proof that inceltears aren't normies. They are a bunch of SJW landwhales and NuMales. Real normies wouldnt spend all their time on Reddit laughing at us.
Yep.
Normie here. I 100% approve.
I'd be wasting my time posting there.

I'd probably say something the sjws think is wrong and i'd get banned/insulted anyway, since anything you say can be used to call you a sexist bigot.

So I'd much rather debate it here if I don't agree with something said by someone.

LOL is this really happening?
I never knew this day would come

I've noticed this too, some normies like us.
They don't like you. They are enslaved by whatever bullshit they hear from their friends/trusted "news" sources first.

They don't like you. They are enslaved by whatever bullshit they hear from their friends/trusted "news" sources first.
That is the majority of normies, but some still have the ability to reason and empathize, they might even have relatives who are incels they want to help.

Just LOL that's beautiful tbh

Inceltears are nothing but bullies and normies saw through their bullshit and called them out for what they are. Any inceltears reading this thread, it's not too late to join us KEK.

Well, reddit, you certainly aren't as bad as I thought you were.

We should mark today as the battle of inceligrad. When Incel forces and normie forces joined forces to BTFO cuckistan manginas.

they often have more traffic. It's probably just schadenfreude.
We get more traffic because people are interested in figuring out the truth. Take that schadenfreude up your ass.

"People don't want to admit the truth and facts which is that Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Christopher Harper-Mercer, Nicholas Cruz, and Alek Minassian all were obviously ill with serious mental illnesses and that they were all diagnosed as having them.

The media and inceltears regulars refuse to accept this even though it is established fact and was reported by the media who also refuse to accept this when they go on TV to talk about these issues. They skip right over the clear and serious mental illness angle and go right for attacking men and saying that virgin males and loser males who are not good with women are dangerous and "feel entitled to women's bodies" even though it's not true and most of the men they're attacking are just nobodies who are harmless and like to rant and vent on the internet with others like them."

"Unpopular opinion:

So after every mass shooting/killing spree type of event, the response usually is "we need to change how we deal with people with mental issues" or "we should make it easier for people with mental problems to get help"

This... is the literal opposite of that. Let's make fun of those people who obviously have mental issues. Instead of helping them, communicating with them, let's belittle and mock them so they're even more alienated in society, so they can't find anywhere to discuss their issues except on toxic communities that radicalize them further until another one snaps and drives over or shoot up more people.

CMV.

Edit: If you're going to downvote this to hell I won't mind, as long as someone tries to reply."

"Hooray for bullying subs..."

"Imagine actually being an IncelTears supporter"

"Just look at the IT posters out of their echo chamber, getting ripped apart and laughed at for being the bullies that they are."

"I want to point out that IncelTears is a subreddit dedicated to spreading hate against incels instead of helping them. They never talk about the rampant mental health issues present among incels and how to solve them. They never talk about people of minority being marginalized in the dating scene and stereotypes that exist in the media and how to combat them. They never talk about widespread body shaming of men that exists on social media such as shaming their height or penis length which leads to so called toxic masculinity. They never talk about how skewed the dating scene is which proven by statistics posted on our subreddit on a daily basis.

For sure, if thousands of men are being driven to the point of r/braincels existing there have to be some underlying issues that need to answered. We were not born to act like this and no we are not terrorists or rapists we are just lonely and depressed. The way media is reacting to this is ignoring the underlying problem that exists in the society. Sexual revolution in the last few decades has led to men at the bottom of the hierarchy being ignored. It is historically true that for every man that reproduced there were multiple women that did. This problem is coming back with monogamy becoming a thing of past and premarital casual sex becoming commonplace."

I didn't expect people to react this way, but it might be because some of them are from or agree with incel communities.

L.I.F.E

F.
U.
E.
L.

Inceltears pretty much consists of betamale subhumans and landwhale feminazi sub2 uggos. Basically the average reddit user population. Its basically bluepilled subhumans finger pointing and laughing at redpilled subhumans LMAOOOO

It's not because normalfags want to side with us or defend us.

The first sentence in CuckTears' definition of what they are states MOCKING. That's a no-no word in Current Year society.

IT pushed the boundary too far in trying to appeal to more people. They know the majority want to mock us, but they got too comfortable in admitting it.

That is the majority of normies, but some still have the ability to reason and empathize, they might even have relatives who are incels they want to help.
No, they don't.

I know incels want to be hopeful but everyone HATES us.

I've proven that even mental health professionals HATE us.

There's no understanding. There's no effort to help us.

No, they don't.

It's the same way people felt about many oppressed groups. Eventually, they will stop being cucked faggots and learn.

It's not because normalfags want to side with us or defend us.

The first sentence in CuckTears' definition of what they are states MOCKING. That's a no-no word in Current Year society.

IT pushed the boundary too far in trying to appeal to more people. They know the majority want to mock us, but they got too comfortable in admitting it.
Sane. Somehow.

There needs to be a massive black pill thread made entirely for cucktears, so those "Chads" and "Stacies" will snap out of their delusions and realize they are one of us.

Why do they insist on calling themselves Chad?

No, they don't.

Scarily accurate world view honestly.

They can suck my dick tbh

good fuck those numale scumbags

The comments in that Reddit post give me hope for normies. Anyone who think she making fun of an already margianalized group is in any way warranted is kidding themselves.

"People don't want to admit the truth and facts which is that Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Christopher Harper-Mercer, Nicholas Cruz, and Alek Minassian all were obviously ill with serious mental illnesses and that they were all diagnosed as having them.

The media and inceltears regulars refuse to accept this even though it is established fact and was reported by the media who also refuse to accept this when they go on TV to talk about these issues. They skip right over the clear and serious mental illness angle and go right for attacking men and saying that virgin males and loser males who are not good with women are dangerous and "feel entitled to women's bodies" even though it's not true and most of the men they're attacking are just nobodies who are harmless and like to rant and vent on the internet with others like them."

"Unpopular opinion:

So after every mass shooting/killing spree type of event, the response usually is "we need to change how we deal with people with mental issues" or "we should make it easier for people with mental problems to get help"

This... is the literal opposite of that. Let's make fun of those people who obviously have mental issues. Instead of helping them, communicating with them, let's belittle and mock them so they're even more alienated in society, so they can't find anywhere to discuss their issues except on toxic communities that radicalize them further until another one snaps and drives over or shoot up more people.

CMV.

Edit: If you're going to downvote this to hell I won't mind, as long as someone tries to reply."

"Hooray for bullying subs..."

"Imagine actually being an IncelTears supporter"

"Just look at the IT posters out of their echo chamber, getting ripped apart and laughed at for being the bullies that they are."

"I want to point out that IncelTears is a subreddit dedicated to spreading hate against incels instead of helping them. They never talk about the rampant mental health issues present among incels and how to solve them. They never talk about people of minority being marginalized in the dating scene and stereotypes that exist in the media and how to combat them. They never talk about widespread body shaming of men that exists on social media such as shaming their height or penis length which leads to so called toxic masculinity. They never talk about how skewed the dating scene is which proven by statistics posted on our subreddit on a daily basis.

For sure, if thousands of men are being driven to the point of r/braincels existing there have to be some underlying issues that need to answered. We were not born to act like this and no we are not terrorists or rapists we are just lonely and depressed. The way media is reacting to this is ignoring the underlying problem that exists in the society. Sexual revolution in the last few decades has led to men at the bottom of the hierarchy being ignored. It is historically true that for every man that reproduced there were multiple women that did. This problem is coming back with monogamy becoming a thing of past and premarital casual sex becoming commonplace."

I didn't expect people to react this way, but it might be because some of them are from or agree with incel communities.
They just want us to rope. Or accept being buttfucked by this shit society.

ive always said... inceltears are fucking basement dwelling incels in denial/washed up landwhales who project their problems onto us in the form of 'righteous' bullying, fucking pathetic!

They´re probably mans, female would not have the capacity to understand the incel´s situation.