Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies autistic perk:dont understanding the weight of things

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I can recall a lot of times when normies didnt understand the weight of things.
One time some normie asked me what i did and i tell him that i just move 3 bags of dog food to my house,44lb each so around 60 kg,2 on my shoulder and the other in my free arm,he mock me and call me a liar.
Other time a friends mom started gym and i tell her that my dad moved more that 100 kg and she mock me and said it was imposibble when she know that he worked moving cement bags that are 55lb/25 kg.

You are strong.

lmao graycel you're totally not a normie bragging about gym copes

lmao graycel you're totally not a normie bragging about gym copes
i dont go to the gym,i just remember that normies mock me for lifting bags of dog food and talking about my dad.

i dont go to the gym,i just remember that normies mock me for lifting bags of dog food and talking about my dad.
shut the fuck up fag. you're coping about brag who would tell someone like his friends mother or someone like that about him or his dad lifting a big weight :feelsugh: fucking cringe pos. you're not going to last long here mark my words.

shut the fuck up newfag. you're coping about brag who would tell someone like his friends mother or someone like that about him or his dad lifting a big weight :feelsugh: fucking cringe pos. you're not going to last long here mark my words.
you are the newfag:blackpill:

Nigger you're gray and have only 2 days of online time. You probably bought this account or got it from someone
I dont want to read the same thing over and over again,i cant neet easily,i just come to vent when i remember things or something out of normal happen to me.

Oh the joindate. just shows how much larpers we have. get the fuck out of here and never return :feelsokman:

:blackpill:NEWFAG:blackpill:

I dont want to read the same thing over and over again,i cant neet easily,i just come to vent when i remember things or something out of normal happen to me.
JFL at the larp. you're convincing no one with that horseshit. you cant admit that you joined for the fun of the larp and quitted because you were never an incel. with that account stats and that bullshit cope, youre a fucking fag and you should kys :feelsugh:

imagine that anyone cares what you think LARPcuck :feelskek:

Everyone in this forum wants to form a hierarchy and "bully"users that they dont like,a lot of you think like normies,if you could be normal you would be bullys,:blackpill: DROPPED.

i am glad that i am not a hypocrite and i dont follow normie rules in the internet and i am good to everyone :panties:

Everyone in this forum wants to form a hierarchy and "bully"users that they dont like,a lot of you think like normies,if you could be normal you would be bullys,:blackpill: DROPPED.

i am glad that i am not a hypocrite and i dont follow normie rules in the internet and i am good to everyone :panties:
spare us of your self victimizing crap and deflecting like a faggot :feelsseriously:. you are still crying over being trounced for bragging :feelswhat:

spare us of your self victimizing crap and deflecting like a faggot :feelsseriously:. you are still crying over being trounced for bragging :feelswhat:
lifting dog food=bragging(?

you dont even know how everyday things feel when you lift them,they are people that to overhead presses with 140kg for 5 reps with only 2 years of trainning,is dog food retard.

lifting dog food=bragging(?

you dont even know how everyday things feel when you lift them,they are people that to overhead presses with 140kg for 5 reps with only 2 years of trainning,is dog food retard.
holy shit the seethe :feelskek: you must be mentally handicapped or larping bad with that deflection. your lack of cognitive ability is amazing. I won't even argue anymore.
shut the fuck up fag. you're coping about brag who would tell someone like his friends mother or someone like that about him or his dad lifting a big weight :feelsugh: fucking cringe pos. you're not going to last long here mark my words.

youre a fucking fag and you should kys :feelsugh: