Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies at job are disgusting

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
It is really a cesspool of doddering oldfolk and degenerates
I found out that supposedly single roastie is sleeping with married boomer. Was talking to him some time and this foid came to a water cooler while checking the boomer with peripheral sight. He then turned his head and looked at her and she had a very slight subtle smile with mouth angles. He smiled back not subtly at all. All without any words. This foid also travels a lot and sleeps around when at her destination. She told that to her friend and this friend has a long fucking tongue, who does not take me as a male so she tells me everything. It really feels like taking a deep dive into a smelly shitty dung hole.
The other single roastie is sleeping with married guy of her age. I randomly saw them exchanging touches when nobody was supposed to look.
Just remember, when you are alone and it never began for you and you are just a wageslave to provide tax money, the chad will have a ridiculous harem, and normies will get to sleeping with each other like swingers.
Fucking makes me almost puke. Nuke this gay earth already jesus christ :feelstrash:

report that foid to HR:feelsEhh:

i would have quit and LDARmaxxed. too fucking brutal. have you tried a work from home online job?

I hate being around normies and foids

i would have quit and LDARmaxxed. too fucking brutal. have you tried a work from home online job?
tbh, i can`t apply to a coding career and i like my current job, it is not that hard, money is ok and it keeps me alive because rotting all the time at home is not very healthy both physically and spiritually

I couldn't work besides people that are so open about their sex life.

Yeah, that shit is draining as hell. You have to see how everyone lives on normie mode while you're an observer, clearly is weird. The facade is pretty thin and dunno why everyone is different, it's like seeing a romance on TV but irl, and you can't change the channel.

Normies are disgusting.