Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies asking what music you listen to.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Remember boyos, every social interaction with a normie or a femoid is just an impromptu interview, every first point of contact they're all going to ask you the same shit or expect you to know the same shit as them "bro did you check yesterday's football match?" "why weren't you there for [x] party yesterday?" "Did you check out lil'[insert rapper's name] album?" This shit is the quickest way a normie identifies who the incels are among a group, the second a normie asks you what music you listen to they're calling you out, they know that people like us don't actually bother to engage on what the hell lil'[insert rapper name here] has shat out from his recent soundcloud album! Normie music isn't actually meant to be enjoyed, it's actually just a means for other normies to show that they did their "homework" i.e. "they have something in common" they expect us to reply with things like "sorry, I've never heard of him"or "I don't listen to that music" god forbid you actually do know these artists! Because if you do and you actually tell them that, then you've just qualified yourself to be their doormat, their little fucking toy who they'll play with till you break. Incels don't have the leverage of being normal because of our face. Being the self abusing clown is the best an incel can get in any social circle it's why things like social circle game are pointless for us because at the end of the day you are still the most low quality male said group can provide and everyone in said group is going to use and abuse you until you finally get the picture

tl;dr you know you're incel when someone asks what music you listen to..

I only listen to weeb anime music without any specific genre, thank god nobody asked me about my music taste since then I would probably have to reply "I dont listen to music" or "I only listen to anime soudntracks".

metalcore or gtfo

Based NTpill.

If you are not NPC or NT or have chad looks you will be ostracized everywhere.

I fucking despise normie scum

Normie music isn't actually meant to be enjoyed, it's actually just a means for other normies to show that they did their "homework"

High IQ post. I hate getting that question. Makes me think to myself: so dumbass here can't tell from my fucking face that we have nothing in common? Sometimes useless questions are more awkward than waiting around next to each other to occasionally cough. At least in that there is a recognition of awkwardness. My real answer to the music question is: "I listen to Bach Toccatas like a psycho," as I storm off.

I don’t have a particular taste in music. I listen to a lot of variety of stuff.

Don’t get people who only listen to one or two genres tbh.

I just say lil' ugly mane and get on wit' it. They want me to like Cardi B and lame shit like that.

I tell them I listen to nationalist music

This is high iq. I've had this happen before. I told them lil pump though so I was ok. I actually do listen to lol pump so he's who I said. But I can only imagine what the reaction would've been if I had said a niche band or something.

" What music do you like ? "
names music
" Never heard of it! "
Every time.
I hate normies because they waste my time with useless questions and observations with no intent to delve further into what they acknowledge beyond surface level speculation.

My goto fake rapper to like is takashi 69 amd kodak. I actually think they dont sound all that bad but I sure as hell don't listen to them.

I listen to video game soundtracks, better than any shit any nigger rapper puts out tbh.