Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normies around foids

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
:feelskek: Normies around foids is always amusing. They change their entire personality and immediately turn to some super cool, asshole trying to make themselves look good to the hole (another form of jestering.)

They of course also bring anyone down they have to to impress the hole.

For instance, just now I am walking to my car from work. I walk at a normal pace but to normies it’s fast because they walk incredibly slow because Normies are inherently lazy as fuck. So people say I walk quietly too. There was a normie fag ahead orbiting a foid trying to impress her. Literally all I did was walk past them. As I walk up behind him he turns around and jumps, kek.

He then realized he looked like a pussy to the foid and then as I’m walking off tries to save face by saying “oh man I hate dudes like him who sneak up behind you. I just turn around and all I see is a big ass stomach ahaha you know” (I’m not fat, but he was just desperately looking for any way to bring me down to prop himself up to the hole). Still the fact that I triggered a normie faggot just by walking brought me joy. Fuck them

Literally cannot even walk or breathe around jesters or Normies trying to impress holes. They are legit the worst things ever they will passive aggressively insult you, they’ll demean you they’ll lie and exaggerate to impress the hole. It’s legit the most disgusting thing ever.

You should have used your CO powers and shot that normgroid in the head for disrespecting you.

You should have confronted him. He would have shit his pants.

One redeeming quality of the chads that they ALWAYS mog the shit out of these :bluepill::soy: normie cucks, seeing chads interact with the normies when foids are around is the most :blackpill: shit you can ever see in your life ngl
They don’t even bother trying to bring chad down because they know they can’t

Any time they try, it just looks ten times more pathetic than just getting mogged

I get pleasure seeing these backstabbing Normies squirm in fear around chad when they normally shit talk others to bring them down, they are getting mogged brutally and there’s nothing they can do

You should have confronted him. He would have shit his pants.
[UWSL]Legit loled, it’s amusing Normies are this insecure they shit talk strangers to prop themselves up to holes[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I don’t think I’ve ever shit talked a stranger in my life, there is nothing to gain from it, who cares, and it’s also super pathetic [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I guess that is just the difference between a NT normalfag and a non NT [/UWSL]

He’s a coworker, I just have never talked to him.

Legit loled, it’s amusing Normies are this insecure they shit talk strangers to prop themselves up to holes
Perfect opportunity to introduce yourself.

breaking bad gun GIF

You can just feel the people around you switching their focus to a foid.

Like they cant even ignore even if they wanted to. Pathetic.

Too many cucks that throw men under the bus just to impress some slut. Why can’t most men just support one another?

once in a fast food i heard the cashier say "yeah you all act like brothers and talk how you are real man until a girl shows up then you turn into backstabing faggots" to his co workers

You can just feel the people around you switching their focus to a foid.

Like they cant even ignore even if they wanted to. Pathetic.
It’s another reason women don’t belong in the work place. They are often the most useless, if not flat out harmful sources in any job yet they get free passes because pussy pass. Normie dudes forget everything about the job and only focus on worshipping the hole. They backstab other dudes and actively disrupt the job function if it makes them look .001% better to the hole (at others and the jobs expenses)

Too many cucks that throw men under the bus just to impress some slut. Why can’t most men just support one another?
One old guy at my job said this

He said women often support each other and stick together especially against men (he meant non chads but this is the majority of men so just saying “men” overall is accurate),
but men immediately throw each other under the bus and backstab each other at the crumb of female attention

Anyway, you literally can’t even walk next to normies without them shit talking you. I take that as a compliment. I certainly have never given enough of a shit to insult any stranger on the street, yet apparently this guy thought I was important enough to warrant shit talking me behind my back.

Last edited:
They don’t even bother trying to bring chad down because they know they can’t

Any time they try, it just looks ten times more pathetic than just getting mogged

I get pleasure seeing these backstabbing Normies squirm in fear around chad when they normally shit talk others to bring them down, they are getting mogged brutally and there’s nothing they can do
This. Normies shit on us to feel equal to Chads, and sometimes they get a dose of reality.

Incredibly based.

Literally cannot even walk or breathe around jesters or Normies trying to impress holes. They are legit the worst things ever they will passive aggressively insult you, they’ll demean you they’ll lie and exaggerate to impress the hole. It’s legit the most disgusting thing ever.
Doesnt happen to me, everyone is highinhib in East asia

Another reason why every man should be entitled to own a hole of their choosing.