Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel normies are waking up!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

round of applause for this woke normie here

that firs t paragraph lmao, reddit is pathetic

womemes, was that on purpose kekek

this is why u never give females attention. i dont unless i have literally 0 other choice now, aka having to talk to them at work.

this is why u never give females attention. i dont unless i have literally 0 other choice now, aka having to talk to them at work.

that doesnt count, its a compulsory thing if its work related. validation is what you shouldnt give them.

reddit is home of the cuckolds. thats why its such lifefuel to see them wake up.

chad here

Sometimes I shave my legs and post pictures on various forums and imageboards

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

I dont know whats more degenerate: worshiping women or being a tranny

that doesnt count, its a compulsory thing if its work related. validation is what you shouldnt give them.

well i dont talk to any females outside of when im working so.

thats good. a good rule of thumb is to treat them like curleys wife in "of mice and men"

i mean its not by choice i just literally have never had a friend and know 0 girls, such as life of an incel.:feelzez:

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

I dont know whats more degenerate: worshiping women or being a tranny
Trannies are at least smart enough to take advantage of the system. Stupid cucks are supporting the system that's screwing them.

a maximum of 10 normies woke up*

That's why i've stopped going on Instagram

Implying plebbitors are even remotely human.

The thirst is real. Cucks will be cucks.

Did this shit get downvoted to oblivion?

I'm glad this guy woke up and realised the truth. We need more people like the OP in that Reddit thread. Always remember, women have life on easy mode.

Lol that is a sub literally called unpopular opinions, this shows that his ideas deviate completely from normies view. Even the posters in that sub are disagreeing.
Normies will never wake up.

Lol that is a sub literally called unpopular opinions, this shows that his ideas deviate completely from normies view. Even the posters in that sub are disagreeing.
Normies will never wake up.

at least half of /r/unpopularopinion are popular opinions. that sub is a joke. i would know, i frequented it for over a year. the REAL unpopular opinions are downvoted to obscurity or not posted because cuckit doesnt like going outside the hivemind even on a sub specifically catered fill out that purpose.