Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are tryhards

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
What I have noticed about some normies is they tend to tryhard for something even when that thing is not so important or they know it will never happen
Whereas I tend to give up when I recognise something is hopeless and only tryhard for things on which my life depends

This is also y I think some of them simp so hard

Normies are tryhards because they engage in things like bullying and buying expensive shit in a desperate attempt to move up the hierarchy.

Normies are tryhards because they engage in things like bullying and buying expensive shit in a desperate attempt to move up the hierarchy.
Well said DryDick

They are rats on a wheel

Yes. The hierarchy is all they care about ; I've never seen a normie individual.

most normies are in a shared psychosis

Yes. The hierarchy is all they care about ; I've never seen a normie individual.
What exactly do you mean "a normie individual"?

Normies care about how they are perceived by other normies.