Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are the NPC's for the Chad player character.. part 3

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say you were competing for a girl but you were a 5/10 average income normie and a 9/10 tall Chad was also competing for her. I would just insta give up and still have a slight hope of 0.00001% that the girl contacts me later, but not want to be humiliated by the giant Chad.

Normies go in there full blast competing and just get shamefully dunked on. Then just as the Chad is finishing his first victory lap, the normie is up to try again and gets again dunked on so Chad is going for his second victory lap. The woman is very impressed how superior Chad is to that normie. It really helps having an inferior comparison. After his second victory lap Chad is getting invited back to her place for drinks and then some.

Ok what role did the normie play in this interactive story. Its like in a movie where the monster knight Chad just slices the head off some average soldier to show how badass he is. But when you think about it what sort of idiot soldier would try to fight some giant Chad knight 1v1.

Im too tired to ready about chads

I don't get how subhumans can go to college, study math and programming for like 5 hours everyday, go to classes with normies every day, just so they can earn good money later on. Knowing they can't have kids or a family without betabuxxing

Money is terrible cope, just ldar you're a societal outcast anyway.

I don't know how they do it like my low tier normie friend. He had to go to college every day for hours each day for 4 years and each class he sat quietly as high tier normies and Chads were flirting with girls and talking about the parties and who was sleeping with who. Even on the bus ride to college and back each day he must have to watch good looking guys with girls. A lot of subhumans think ya after college then they will be the big man with the big job and the hot girl, and Chad will be taking orders from them.

But you get old by then and subhumans are at the bottom of the corporate hierarchy too. My friend is still on the first bottom rung of the corporate ladder 10 years after college. And he has Chads and women who got promoted above him and make way more money than him, that he also has to work with every day.

Last edited:
He works for the society from which he reaps no benefits. Although as an LTN you can realistically form a family, as a true subhuman you can't.

No woman has been willing to have children with him, despite him wanting a family. But when low tier women are between Chads he betabuxes them for a few months before a superior male becomes available and they leave.

He can geomaxx if he's western, lots of them will settle for ltn with decent income

Ya thats his last girlfriends are Asians but even they leave because he lives in America so they can move in with other American men.