Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are still talking about Covid.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Jfl. The normies really got mentally broken by the lockdowns:feelskek:. Having to live like us for a couple of months mentally destroyed them to the point that they started leaving their jobs because in their entitled minds they thought they deserved more, and now that they have regrets about that, they think that it needs to be written about in news sites:feelskek:. Along with that, they are so shell-shocked by not being able to socialize and fuck around for a while, that they are still surprised that the world had basically not changed now that the lockdowns are over:feelskek:.

The first lockdown was great
I really liked it
We should repeat that shit again but with a really deadly disease instead of jewvid

They're not. The average normie dropped the topic as soon as the majority of media and governments dropped the topic and went on with their regular lives of partying, going out with friends, fucking, eating out, going to concerts, etc. NPCs. Go outside and barely anyone will be wearing a mask or caring about muh "social distancing". My coworkers haven't mentioned it in months, I don't think it's the effects of COVID affecting the average normie's happiness anymore. Really the only people still actively talking about COVID are terminally online Redditors. :feelsjuice:

almost nothing changed during my life in 2020

The first lockdown was great
I really liked it
We should repeat that shit again but with a really deadly disease instead of jewvid
Agreed. Everything moved online and college became a cakewalk with cheating on online exams being ridiculously easy:feelsohh:.

They're not. The average normie dropped the topic as soon as the majority of media and governments dropped the topic and went on with their regular lives of partying, going out with friends, fucking, eating out, going to concerts, etc. NPCs. Go outside and barely anyone will be wearing a mask or caring about muh "social distancing". My coworkers haven't mentioned it in months, I don't think it's the effects of COVID affecting the average normie's happiness anymore. Really the only people still actively talking about COVID are terminally online Redditors. :feelsjuice:
Fair enough. By "normie", in this case, I meant the journos behind those articles rather than the actual man on the street. That said, good that you've brought this up. Speaking about the actual normie's reaction to all of this ending, it was crazy:feelskek:. One day, everyone was wearing those masks and then, puff, everything was normal again like the last 1-2 years hadn't even happened:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

almost nothing changed during my life in 2020
Same, except that college got much easier:feelskek:.

I lowkey forgot Covid existed

I lowkey forgot Covid existed
Unsurprising, given how quickly it was forgotten by everyone except the whiny journos I talked about in the OP:feelshaha:.

Normies should just impregnate themself with a shotgun shell to the head!

I always lol when I see a normie still wearing a mask around. I can understand a subhuman male still wearing a mask, though.

They deserve to be attached to a mask with glue for the rest of their lives without being able to ever taking it off.

Truecels never even knew covid happened