Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so narcissistic

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I was talking to this normie at work today and it was my first time having a real conversation with him. We had a 30 minute break so for a whole 30 minutes I listened to him talk non-stop. Literally not exaggerating, he was just talking about himself and he wouldn’t shut the fuck up. He didn’t even wait for my responses, he just kept talking.

I’m 100% sure he believes he’s the centre of the universe

brutal no reply pill , you don't get attention in real life or in this cucked forum:feelsugh:

I'd rather have them talking about themselves than making fun of my height.

That’s because he thinks he’s higher than you on the social hierarchy and can behave that way unpunished. If he was talking to a foid or his superior like that he’s instantly be labeled as having NPD or other mental disorders, kek

Who can blame them; they constantly get told how unique they are, how smart they are, how good looking they are etc. by normie foids and bluepilled society. The more Chaddish you get, the more of said validation you get. Incels, for the most part, do partially seek external validation as well, but they seldom get it from ANYONE, even their fellow cels, so they just learn to repress their desires the hard way.

That’s because he thinks he’s higher than you on the social hierarchy and can behave that way unpunished. If he was talking to a foid or his superior like that he’s instantly be labeled as having NPD or other mental disorders, kek
Brutal and unacceptable. fuck this society.

Who can blame them; they constantly get told how unique they are, how smart they are, how good looking they are etc. by normie foids and bluepilled society. The more Chaddish you get, the more of said validation you get. Incels, for the most part, do partially seek external validation as well, but they seldom get it from ANYONE, even their fellow cels, so they just learn to repress their desires the hard way.
He is nowhere near a Chad. He’s fat, short and I mog him but he’s very NT, has a few friends and sees me as lower than him

Exactly what I was thinking. He’s talking only about himself with me because he knows I wouldn’t complain about it, unlike his other fellow normies

People talk to you in real life? Mogs me tbh :feelsrope:

Normies do that a lot. They are so used to having social power

This, it's near impossible not to drown oneself in ego after receiving so many compliments. It's the main reason why arrogant people and such are usually high status and/or very attractive. Foids get it just by existing which is why a lot of them in today's world act so entitled and childish.

Normies do get laid especially if they are white

I've always experienced this, both irl and online.

Yeah a lot of them are like that. Literally won't stfu