Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are so fucking stupid.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
This video is a prank in which some random nigger is pretending to be a security guard, and as you can see in the video, people are complying like low iq retards.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqyIokCsAHE/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

These are the kind of people who think they know more than you just because they are oldER than you and have been on the planet longER.

Enlightenment is determined not only by quantity of life expERiences (age) but also QUALITY of life expERiences.

I might be half the age of boomERs, but the things I learned in my short lifespan, those fools wouldn’t even learn 20% of it in their entire life.

Yet these people are the ones who will sit you down and try to give you life advice, even when you might have 10x more knowledge than them.

This world is full of stupid clowns and brainless sheep, these people are a disgrace to humanity and I feel ashamed to even be the same species as these dumbfucks

It's not funny at all

this means little just spreading arms is easier than talking

It's not funny at all
sussmanmay26p-2.jpg

But it is :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's not funny at all

It’s funny to see how bluepilled normies get so easily fooled, deceived and manipulated by the elites. Bluepillers are easiest to control because they are low iq sheep, they don’t have any true beliefs, they just follow the rest of the hERd cos they are hive-minded, there is no sense of individuality in any of them.

Bluepilled fools are being controlled by the govERnment to a much greatER extent than blackpilled individuals, government has far less influence over blackpilled individuals because blackpilled individuals can “think for themselves” rather than relying on society to do the “thinking” for them

yet these same bluepilled idiots who are led by the elites in the same way that a flock of sheep is led by the shepherd (elites), think they are in any position to give advice to us.

The person with the GREATEST self-awareness and Intelligence will ALWAYS be the teachER. The person with the LEAST self-awareness/intelligence, will ALWAYS be the STUDENT

BluepillERs trying to teach us, is like a student trying to teach the teacher. It’s kinda funny but it’s just getting annoying now.

And when students misbehave, the teachER “disciplines” them. Normies need to get disciplined the HARD way!

I mean most of them got vaxxed with a highly dangerous vaccine that changes you DNA for virus, that is mostly harmless, so I'm not surprised about anything Normies comply with any more.

It’s funny to see how bluepilled normies get so easily fooled, deceived and manipulated by the elites. Bluepillers are easiest to control because they are low iq sheep, they don’t have any true beliefs, they just follow the rest of the hERd cos they are hive-minded, there is no sense of individuality in any of them.

Bluepilled fools are being controlled by the govERnment to a much greatER extent than blackpilled individuals, government has far less influence over blackpilled individuals because blackpilled individuals can “think for themselves” rather than relying on society to do the “thinking” for them

yet these same bluepilled idiots who are led by the elites in the same way that a flock of sheep is led by the shepherd (elites), think they are in any position to give advice to us.

The person with the GREATEST self-awareness and Intelligence will ALWAYS be the teachER. The person with the LEAST self-awareness/intelligence, will ALWAYS be the STUDENT

BluepillERs trying to teach us, is like a student trying to teach the teacher. It’s kinda funny but it’s just getting annoying now.

And when students misbehave, the teachER “disciplines” them. Normies need to get disciplined the HARD way!
High iq :feelsokman:

I mean most of them got vaxxed with a highly dangerous vaccine that changes you DNA for virus, that is mostly harmless, so I'm not surprised about anything Normies comply with any more.

They obviously only complied because it was a nigger.

Can't offend the sacred race of niggers in 2023 USA.