Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are so fucking retarded when it comes to economics

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
"bro businesses just need to raise the minimum wage and everyone will be better off!" all fastfood restaurants in California are forced to raise minimum wage to $20 resulting in massive layoffs because they now need to keep the same prices and not operate at a loss

"Why'd you layoff those employees and not the CEO! All you care about is money! :soy: "

Fucking dipshit normies don't understand that if you raise the minimum wage
A. Prices go up to compensate so everything cost roughly the same in the end
B. Massive layoffs so it's harder to find a job.

Sorry retards but you're not entitled to a company's money. They're companies, not charities.

Fucking dipshit normies don't understand that if you raise the minimum wage
A. Prices go up to compensate so everything cost roughly the same in the end
B. Massive layoffs so it's harder to find a job.
Economically the price of living has went up while wages have stagnant (in the US at least)

Economically the price of living has went up while wages have stagnant (in the US at least)
Because of inflation and demand.

Raising wages won't fix this. You could try to force landowners to rent out at a certain price but that will lead to a ton of other issues.

Raising wages won't fix this. You could try to force landowners to rent out at a certain price but that will lead to a ton of other issues.
I agree with that there is no easy fix to this problem

normgroids will groid there is nothing we can do about it unironically this is what cultural marxism does.

People just 80 years ago were much smarter and were aware of pretty much everything including politics because politics is something that everyone must be fond of.

Same goes for normies who follow politicians present day literally unaware and cannot tell that those people they vote for are corrupt and will never do anything they've promised hell, they are even unaware that the votes are rigged since the beginning.

normgroids will groid there is nothing we can do about it unironically this is what cultural marxism does.

People just 80 years ago were much smarter and were aware of pretty much everything including politics because politics is something that everyone must be fond of.

Same goes for normies who follow politicians present day literally unaware and cannot tell that those people they vote for are corrupt and will never do anything they've promised hell, they are even unaware that the votes are rigged since the beginning.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Why isn't anyone talking about the salaries of college grads? The gap between those with degrees and just diplomas is 100k USD/year in the SF bay area now. I don't think fast food inflation matters when money moggers a city over make 200k in tech fresh out of university

Why isn't anyone talking about the salaries of college grads? The gap between those with degrees and just diplomas is 100k USD/year in the SF bay area now. I don't think fast food inflation matters when money moggers a city over make 200k in tech fresh out of university
It's hard to get these jobs even if you have a degree unless you're top ten in skill due to the enforcement of DEI. Guys I've known that work in CS jobs tell me that most employees at a lot of these places are trannies.

Between an average skilled straight white guy and tranny, they'll always choose the troon.

It's hard to get these jobs even if you have a degree unless you're top ten in skill due to the enforcement of DEI. Guys I've known that work in CS jobs tell me that most employees at a lot of these places are trannies.

Between an average skilled straight white guy and tranny, they'll always choose the troon.
Just be troon theory. Is it that troons are smart autists who focus on CS projects, or do they have an inhiring preference?

Just be troon theory. Is it that troons are smart autists who focus on CS projects, or do they have an inhiring preference?
It's a preference. Most troons are midwits as are most applicants so they just hire the tranny midwits for esg points. There's not a lot of other "diverse" groups in computer science they can hire

they assume that the economy is benign and any problems are because of malignant policies

normies define themselves in terms of society, the economy, etc., so they ultimately just treat the economy idealistically

the economy is the self-perpetuation of capital, it's an impersonal system that won't neatly accommodate everything they expect of it

they assume that the economy is benign and any problems are because of malignant policies

normies define themselves in terms of society, the economy, etc., so they ultimately just treat the economy idealistically

the economy is the self-perpetuation of capital, it's an impersonal system that won't neatly accommodate everything they expect of it
Well put. Of course they'll never understand that.

there's obviously some fuckery w/ the dollars spending power all over the world, but we still live like kings compared to even just 150-200 yrs ago. We've all become decadent. 15hr to flip burgers is plenty when you live within your means. Everybody wants a new phone every year, new car and subsequent monthly payments, a dope appt to bring a girl over to, eat out 5x a week, buy new clothes, etc etc... I've lived on 10k usd a year for like 5 years and I'm extremely content. Fuck normies man

there's obviously some fuckery w/ the dollars spending power all over the world, but we still live like kings compared to even just 150-200 yrs ago. We've all become decadent. 15hr to flip burgers is plenty when you live within your means. Everybody wants a new phone every year, new car and subsequent monthly payments, a dope appt to bring a girl over to, eat out 5x a week, buy new clothes, etc etc... I've lived on 10k usd a year for like 5 years and I'm extremely content. Fuck normies man
Same. Normies just love to waste money.

Normies are retarded when it comes to pretty much anything.

The issue is central banking boyo. Keynesian economics and usury is evil. Keynes was a gay faggot kike retard

The issue is central banking boyo. Keynesian economics and usury is evil. Keynes was a gay faggot kike retard
@RealSchizo u must learn how evil central banking is

how the fuck did you pay rent and buy food? according to my calculations, i would have to work 2 fulltime jobs to survive on my own, and that's with a regular apartment. I have bad credit, so the only apartments I could rent are those no-credit check ones that charge by the day (yea, they're expensive af), or live in a motel.

Why some economists think that deflation is bad for society? Is it because the USD $ operates on a debt?