Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so fucking dumb

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Right now millions of people are excited to watch super bowl advertisements, literally excited to get products crammed down their throats by giant corporations.

yee br0, super bowl is hypeee :soy::soy:

isn't that the sports competition where ameritard Chads gain concussions for life?

Super Cuck Sunday

Bread and circuses

My brother is watching it with his friends and they are so loud. Ugh.

fcb.gif

I have the game on in the background out of boredom and the first touchdown happened with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. What the fuck is there to be loud about? Nothing has happened the whole game. Fuck normies.

I have the game on in the background out of boredom and the first touchdown happened with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. What the fuck is there to be loud about? Nothing has happened the whole game. Fuck normies.
Yeah I don’t get it. Probably just the alcohol tbh.

Hope Bane shows up.

I feel like the event is more for chad since he can express his dominance over his gf while drunk off his ass

Meanwhile chad is having sex with three of his girlfriends

Yes bro. Normies are purposefully ignorant.

What is super bowl?

I don't know what the fuck is super bowl. Can someone explain

Sounds boring. Bet only chads are playing
Only Chads do anything successful by modern societal standards.

Some nerdy incel scientist is probably researching the ground work for a future cancer cure right now and you will never know his name because he’s ugly.

Only Chads do anything successful by modern societal standards.

Some nerdy incel scientist is probably researching the ground work for a future cancer cure right now and you will never know his name because he’s ugly.

And he will save 1000 of cancer cucks. Sad :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I bet a bunch of normies have Super Bowl sex, just because the wife get's horny thinking about some linebacker in spandex winning.

I bet a bunch of normies have Super Bowl sex, just because the wife get's horny thinking about some linebacker in spandex winning.
Man I never even considered this. That's ragefuel.