Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so blasé about sex, it's infuriating

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
It's just something that they do, just another social activity for them. Something that would be the most important thirty seconds of my life and completely change my outlook... yet for some normies it's like deciding whether to go out for coffee or not. It's so fucking unfair.

It is over, friend.

wdffff

This shit annoys me so much.

And when the normshits find out you're a permavirgin and are all; "What?! How has he NEVER done that before?!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at life.

fucking normies I'd kill them all.

And when the normshits find out you're a permavirgin and are all; "What?! How has he NEVER done that before?!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at life.

Normfags: "Ah, yeah I can get people attracted enough to me to have sexual relations on a regular basis, it's not that important Mokocchi."

Me (lying): "Yeah, I agree"

2f7

Sex has become some casual recreational activity. No longer is it a sacred, and intimate ritual between husband, and wife. But now a symbol of vanity, and pride. "I can get laid." It's fucking stupid. Hook-up culture is destroying American society.

It's only a matter of time now that our morals become so depraved that we invoke the wrath of the higher power, and he opens up the floodgates, and the Sodomites, Jews, Dune Coons pillage, and rape our land teaching us a lesson.

Sex has become some casual recreational activity. No longer is it a sacred, and intimate ritual between husband, and wife. But now a symbol of vanity, and pride. "I can get laid." It's fucking stupid. Hook-up culture is destroying American society.

It's only a matter of time now that our morals become so depraved that we invoke the wrath of the higher power, and he opens up the floodgates, and the Sodomites, Jews, Dune Coons pillage, and rape our land teaching us a lesson.

Massive cope going on there boyo. Jfl if you would turn down sex because "it's a sin"

Massive cope going on there boyo. Jfl if you would turn down sex because "it's a sin"
Normfags: "Ah, yeah I can get people attracted enough to me to have sexual relations on a regular basis, it's not that important Mokocchi."

Me (lying): "Yeah, I agree"

View attachment 49563
It's just something that they do, just another social activity for them. Something that would be the most important thirty seconds of my life and completely change my outlook... yet for some normies it's like deciding whether to go out for coffee or not. It's so fucking unfair.

View attachment 49558

JFL at life.

Something that would be the most important thirty seconds of my life
Kek

You are right tho, it's over. I was reading the newspaper today and there was a lenghty and very elaborate article in which a foid described how she fucked some random guy at a party only to vanish again in the dancing crowd afterward.

This is also the same reason we should keep our inceldom to ourselves. If we you guys ever do tell any normies about it don't expect them to really understand. I've told three normie girls about me being an incel without using the term and they always just go " oh. well you'll find someone eventually haha". I decided awhile ago to just lie if it ever comes up again with other normies. They don't understand how depressing it is because they all started dating at like 15 and had normal development in that realm of life. They don't really see it as depressing or anything. In addition to that, nobody wants to hear it anyways.

This is also the same reason we should keep our inceldom to ourselves. If we you guys ever do tell any normies about it don't expect them to really understand. I've told three normie girls about me being an incel without using the term and they always just go " oh. well you'll find someone eventually haha". I decided awhile ago to just lie if it ever comes up again with other normies. They don't understand how depressing it is because they all started dating at like 15 and had normal development in that realm of life. They don't really see it as depressing or anything. In addition to that, nobody wants to hear it anyways.

Chad. I haven't talked to a girl in over 2 years, despite living on campus at a large college.

Jfl at “you have to play your cards right”.. Confirmed the guy texting her is sub 6’4”.. no way she’d have a problem getting tied up if he was 6’4’..

Jfl at “you have to play your cards right”.. Confirmed the guy texting her is sub 6’4”.. no way she’d have a problem getting tied up if he was 6’4’..

She would let him tie her up. This is just mind games. She does not want to appear as a kinky slut that will do anything on a whim. Her whole premise is a lie. She is very well looking forward to all the sexual vigor, but she wants to come across as someone who is classy, and only puts out for good guys.

If a woman meets in the woods to fuck on a truck-bed they are a harlot, and deserve the title of a whore.

I've told three normie girls about me being an incel without using the term and they always just go " oh. well you'll find someone eventually haha".
JFL. You sound like you're a couple of rejections away from ascending to normie status if you have foids you can talk to on the reg.

"You have to play your cards right teehee" Why do foids do this? We all know they are there to fuck.

Chad. I haven't talked to a girl in over 2 years, despite living on campus at a large college.
You haven't spoken to a single girl in 2 years in any way? Not even in class when everyone's just sitting around ? You don't work? I go to college too and i don't even live there, but i can still make small talk with normie girls in school or work.
JFL. You sound like you're a couple of rejections away from ascending to normie status if you have foids you can talk to on the reg.
I mean i can talk to girls in person at work or at school. Unless your'e a neet you wind up around girls at some point in your life . No girls will talk to me outside of school/ work though .

You haven't spoken to a single girl in 2 years in any way? Not even in class when everyone's just sitting around ? You don't work? I go to college too and i don't even live there, but i can still make small talk with normie girls in school or work.

Nope. Parents pay for everything so no job. My major is 99% male (EE).

If you would casually fuck a woman how do you stand on the pedestool, and rail about men who casually fuck women?

Nope. Parents pay for everything so no job. My major is 99% male (EE).

Ok. well i work at a grocerry store and my major is poli sci where there are females. I can make small talk with them at work or whatever but i don't how to / im afraid to try to escalate relationships with people, especially girls.Honestly i don't understand how you go from like say co worker to friend.

Ok. well i work at a grocerry store and my major is poli sci where there are females. I can make small talk with them at work or whatever but i don't how to / im afraid to try to escalate relationships with people, especially girls.Honestly i don't understand how you go from like say co worker to friend.

Chad.

Ok i guess i'm a chad then by your standards, but you put yourself in a position to not be around any girls by not having a job or just not tryng to join a club or something. You could do things on campus because you live there. I commute so i really can't. I'm a hyocrite because i gave up trying, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. good luck

"Monarchist, Theocracist, Loner, and VolCel"

LOL.. thermonuclear cope right there buddy

They need to check their privilege