Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are selfish. ChildFree calls out YouTuber Philip DeFranco for having kids that will inherit his Kidney Disease and he tells them to suicide.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Normies love to call incels selfish and entitled, but in actuality look at most incels, even if we could get a foid, most of us contemplate having kids to pass on our genes because we don't want our hypothetical kids to suffer inceldom. And then you have Normies who think it's ok to pass on genetic disease that will make their children suffer. Whos the real selfish and entitled ones?

A person suffering from an inherited condition on Childfree calls out Philip DeFranco for this and Philip who loves to talk about how "Suicide is a national tragedy, Death Penalty is wrong" basically told childfree to kill themselves. Most of the Normies comments on twitter and youtube defending Philip Defranco sound like the most entitled selfish people ever, and yet society will defend these people while calling incels selfish and entitled. Also funny how Phillip DeFuckFace can make a post on twitter telling people to kill themselves and not be banned while other people get banned for less.

Just a couple of Entitled Selfish Normies Defending Phil and children suffering

Last edited:
Normie problems... DeFranco should slit his wrists.

Normies: "Suicide is a tragedy unless it's someone I disagree with like incels"
They would be glad if we killed ourselves. They're only upset when an attractive foid kills herself.

Hopefully his kids kill him in his sleep

"I never wish ill onto others... but let me go and wish death on someone who's suffering with genetic problems far worse than mine who made an innocent post on reddit"

This Defranco guy is a fucking useless cunt who barks shit into a camera every day making soy facial expressions while his wife gets fucked in the other room and people genuinely respect him :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Can I get some context on this?

It's a personal theory, I don't even know if he has a wife currently, but if he does, she's probably white - therefore she is 100% cheating on him.

Phil is a colossal faggot.

Though as much as I despise him I can’t side with his SJW asshole critic in this case.

At least not completely anyway.

I think the problem with normies and their selfishness concerning this issue is that it’s so ingrained in the culture to have kids it’s like an automatic entitlement that most normies don’t even consider or seriously consider their right or the rightness of having kids at all.

In other words it’s completely unreasonable to of expected a normie simpleton try hard like Phil de FAIL-o to ever seriously consider whether he should breed or not.

Literally the only consideration normies like him might make is whether they can afford it or not.

That’s why I hate Phil’s SJW asshole critic and cancel culture/the woke mob as much as Phil if not more.

It’s because they dog pile people who are literally blindsided/clueless by the shit the SJW’s pretend to be offended by.

It’s not like Phil had been hearing this sensible counter intuitive message for years and just rejected it out of plain old selfishness and self interest.

It’s more like he can’t even see where this fucking wacko is coming from.

“Don’t have kids” is a phrase about as understandable to a normie as ancient Egyptian hydroglyphics are to a lay man.

So while Phil IS an asshole.

He’s not THE asshole in THIS situation.

If the wokies want people to get, understand, accept or even side with any of their messages or ways of thinking they first need to explain themselves, their worldview, where they’re coming from in politeness and kindness and then let their target decide for themselves whether to side with their message or not because the dog piling, accusation and name calling shit can, will and always should be reacted to how Phil did it here.

Now having said that since I’m an anti natalist like I believe most of this forum is I wish Phil had just done what many other rich people have done throughout time when they want to satiate their “I want to be a parent!” fix and that is adopt.

Lord knows there’s plenty of kids who need it.

And Phil as a disingenuous probable SJW turd himself by not doing this missed a prime opportunity to score DIE versity virtue signaling points since he could’ve adopted several niglets and in so doing began a new libtard crusade of being the YouTube equivalent of former DIE versity adopting power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Last edited:
Phil is a colossal faggot.

Though as much as I despise him I can’t side with his SJW asshole critic in this case.

At least not completely anyway.

I think the problem with normies and their selfishness concerning this issue is that it’s so ingrained in the culture to have kids it’s like an automatic entitlement that most normies don’t even consider or seriously consider their right or the rightness of having kids at all.

In other words it’s completely unreasonable to of expected a normie simpleton try hard like Phil de FAIL-o to ever seriously consider whether he should breed or not.

Literally the only consideration normies like him might make is whether they can afford it or not.

That’s why I hate Phil’s SJW asshole critic and cancel culture/the woke mob as much as Phil if not more.

It’s because they dog pile people who are literally blindsided/clueless by the shit the SJW’s pretend to be offended by.

It’s not like Phil had been hearing this sensible counter intuitive message for years and just rejected it out of plain old selfishness and self interest.

It’s more like he can’t even see where this fucking wacko is coming from.

“Don’t have kids” is a phrase about as understandable to a normie as ancient Egyptian hydroglyphics are to a lay man.

So while Phil IS an asshole.

He’s not THE asshole in THIS situation.

If the wokies want people to get, understand, accept or even side with any of their messages or ways of thinking they first need to explain themselves, their worldview, where they’re coming from in politeness and kindness and then let their target decide for themselves whether to side with their message or not because the dog piling, accusation and name calling shit can, will and always should be reacted to how Phil did it here.

Now having said that since I’m an anti natalist like I believe most of this forum is I wish Phil had just done what many other rich people have done throughout time when they want to satiate their “I want to be a parent!” fix and that is adopt.

Lord knows there’s plenty of kids who need it.

And Phil as a disingenuous probable SJW turd himself by not doing this missed a prime opportunity to score DIE versity virtue signaling points since he could’ve adopted several niglets and in so doing began a new libtard crusade of being the YouTube equivalent of former DIE versity adopting power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
A lot of woke libs hate antinatalism and claim it's eugenecist and unfairly stigmatizing the poor (even though most antinatalists believe no one should have kids). Between that and their go to argument of muh gene pool it's obvious woke libs only value having as much people suffering and submitting to their system as possible and for there to be sufficient strife and frustration for them to justify their never ending crusade of "progress".

It doesn’t look like his disease is a death sentence if his kids end up inheriting it.

He is the most punchable faggot. I watched his show when I was young, for a couple of episodes it entertaining but the fact that he is a liberal faggot pretending to be a centrist is too much. I lost it when I think he covered gamer gate spreading those jew lies about the whore anita bitch face and also telling pedophiles to kill themselves. I knew when he had his kid he was going to be a bigger dick sucker.

Normie problems... DeFranco should slit his wrists.

His two sons (insemination? Clearly his “wife” never fucks him hence his outbursts lately) look like total faggots im 110% sure he is going to love the day they bring over jamal and tyrone over for dinner so Phil can gloat how empowered and woke his family is now that his sons take it up the ass

Normies: "Suicide is a tragedy unless it's someone I disagree with like inkwels"
"I never wish ill onto others... but let me go and wish death on someone who's suffering with genetic problems far worse than mine who made an innocent post on reddit"

This Defranco guy is a fucking useless cunt who barks shit into a camera every day making soy facial expressions while his wife gets fucked in the other room and people genuinely respect him :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I really don't see the problem with this.

He's rich enough that his son can live comfortably and he can afford the kidney transplant

Besides if it really turns out to be that horrible his son can just kill himself

He is also right about his children living a more fulfilling life than any one of us kidney disease or not

Procreation is an incredibly selfish and narcissistic act. Doing it when you know you'll gift them an awful disease is depraved. There are millions of parent-less kids in the world. Fucking adopt. It's narcissism to want to pass on your genes and have a child bound to you by blood.

Kidney disease is horrific as well. I talked to a guy on some suicide sub years ago who was in constant agony because of it and said he was killing himself because of it. He may have been larping, he may not. He talked me through what he was doing, he was going out on a boat and blowing his brains out. He wanted to talk to someone on the phone before he did it IIRC. Idk why he wasn't on dialysis, he was in the US and couldn't access healthcare or some shit.

b
Procreation is an incredibly selfish and narcissistic act. Doing it when you know you'll gift them an awful disease is depraved. There are millions of parent-less kids in the world. Fucking adopt. It's narcissism to want to pass on your genes and have a child bound to you by blood.

Kidney disease is horrific as well. I talked to a guy on some suicide sub years ago who was in constant agony because of it and said he was killing himself because of it. He may have been larping, he may not. He talked me through what he was doing, he was going out on a boat and blowing his brains out. He wanted to talk to someone on the phone before he did it IIRC. Idk why he wasn't on dialysis, he was in the US and couldn't access healthcare or some shit.
brutal and normies will say thank God and your parents for the "gift" of life

Normies love to call incels selfish and entitled, but in actuality look at most incels, even if we could get a foid, most of us contemplate having kids to pass on our genes because we don't want our hypothetical kids to suffer inceldom. And then you have Normies who think it's ok to pass on genetic disease that will make their children suffer. Whos the real selfish and entitled ones?

A person suffering from an inherited condition on Childfree calls out Philip DeFranco for this and Philip who loves to talk about how "Suicide is a national tragedy, Death Penalty is wrong" basically told childfree to kill themselves. Most of the Normies comments on twitter and youtube defending Philip Defranco sound like the most entitled selfish people ever, and yet society will defend these people while calling incels selfish and entitled. Also funny how Phillip DeFuckFace can make a post on twitter telling people to kill themselves and not be banned while other people get banned for less.

View attachment 421613

Just a couple of Entitled Selfish Normies Defending Phil and children suffering
View attachment 421614

View attachment 421615
Let’s just hope he has a daughter.

a son with that disease would be incel as fuck

I don't even know, who this guy is, but I wish him and his retarded fans all the worst for this horrible ignorance. I hope they get raped and tortured or something like that. Maybe they learn that way.

I really don't see the problem with this.

He's rich enough that his son can live comfortably and he can afford the kidney transplant

Besides if it really turns out to be that horrible his son can just kill himself

He is also right about his children living a more fulfilling life than any one of us kidney disease or not
Why is it clear, that they will have a more fullfilling life, than we have? Because he has money? Nothing in life is certain. Only death.

DeFranco should slit his wrists.
Hopefully his kids kill him in his sleep
A lot of woke libs hate antinatalism and claim it's eugenecist and unfairly stigmatizing the poor (even though most antinatalists believe no one should have kids). Between that and their go to argument of muh gene pool it's obvious woke libs only value having as much people suffering and submitting to their system as possible and for there to be sufficient strife and frustration for them to justify their never ending crusade of "progress".

normies: having kids with genetic disease is un-ethical

also normies: genetic modifying human is extremely unethical and must be banned.

all those genetic diseases can be easily solved by CRISPR technology. but normies are grossed out by it coz its "playing God", or muuhhh unintended biological consequences. fucking stupid cunts.

CRISPR is a proven tech. the only chinese scientist who did it (by introducing a HIV-immune gene into twins) is now in jail for years by chinese authoristy coz of international outcry JFL.

Last edited: