Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are ruining our copes (hobbies)

Suicel

Suicel

Greycel
Recently, I saw a stereotypical Chad n‘ Stacy couple: both tall, beautiful, fashionable and happy. You never guess what they were talking about … some MMO! They discussed in detail how to level up, optimize your damage output and so forth.

It filled me with grief. Stick to clubbing or whatever, I thought, at least leave the stereotypical incel hobbies to us, but no: more and more normies and now even Chads are le gamers and remind us of our inferiority even without supposed safe spaces.

And it’s not just vidya! TV series, anime, fantasy literature: normies tale over all our copes, filling everything with graphic sexual descriptions and le strong modern women. In the 90s, the nerds and geeks (proto-incels of their times) had quality media to distract themselves from their misery.

Now even that is gone.

I used to both closet and rage hacking in online competitive games back in 2019-2020 where normies got locked down and had no choice but to play video games as hobby. It felt so good teaching them a lesson that life is not fair.

I used to both closet and rage hacking in online competitive games back in 2019-2020 where normies got locked down and had no choice but to play video games as hobby. It felt so good teaching them a lesson that life is not fair.
Based, but their lives were still far better than that of an incel will ever be.

those hobbies were used by everyone I assume. But these days internet made it even more accessible

And it’s not just vidya! TV series, anime, fantasy literature: normies tale over all our copes, filling everything with graphic sexual descriptions and le strong modern women. In the 90s, the nerds and geeks (proto-incels of their times) had quality media to distract themselves from their misery.

those hobbies were used by everyone I assume.

Yes thats what normies and foids do. They invade our spaces and make it their own. :lasereyes:

Yes thats what normies and foids do. They invade our spaces and make it their own. :lasereyes:
Yeah. Awaiting the day when normies start calling themselves incels for fun, just like everyone started calling themselves nerd and gamer after the 2010s.

MMO haven’t been the same since normoids began invading them. All I see them do is talk about sex all day in all chat :feelsohgod: can’t even keep their focuson the game for more than 1 minute
Normoids ruin everything :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: die normoids(In video game):reeeeee:

Need more reasons to know that we're only here just to serve/please them? It's our role after all. :feelsohgod: