Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are really hypocrites

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Remembering this memory is really pissing me off. It's about that fat normie who accused me of cheating when he looked at my test paper that have a high score then calling me stupid when he saw I have lower score in other test paper.

What's really pissing me off is that this fat normie have the audacity to do that to me when he would literally see Chads and Stacies share answers in front of him yet he never questioned them. He didn't even berated them when he found out that they had a low grade on the simplest test that even a stupid subhuman like me could pass. Even he would fail and cheat.

WTF is this shit!? Normies even shit on me for my hard work while they praise Chads and Stacies for not doing any effort and cheating their way up?! Or is this just their way of showing me how low status I am compared to them?

Last edited: