Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are psychopaths for liking the new jackass movie

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Over 90% of the "stunts" are of men getting hit or bit or electrocuted in the balls. Why do normshits think that's funny? Don't those retards realize if it's ok to laugh at those men being hit in the balls that means when it happens to them the other brainwashed normies will also think it's funny? That piece of crap movie got a 7.5 rating from the cucks on imdb. Do they really enjoy men being hit in the balls that much?

The movie even had a foid cast member, and of course they gave her all the easy stunts that didn't even make her scream. Fuck those cucks.

If you want to check it out, you can watch it here for free without giving those scumbags a penny.

Imdb ratings of their movies.

Ja2Capture
JaCapture

I liked the old Jackass movies, but they're so beyond washed up and just clinging to fame at this point its pretty sad.
Me too, they actually gave this one a higher score on imdb than the old ones. I guess there weren't enough ball hits in the old jackass movies for them.

They're stll doing jackass movies? :fuk:
They should've stopped at Jackass 3.

They're stll doing jackass movies? :fuk:
They should've stopped at Jackass 3.
High iq, it started being garbage when they did bad grandpa.

Over 90% of the "stunts" are of men getting hit or bit or electrocuted in the balls. Why do normshits think that's funny? Don't those retards realize if it's ok to laugh at those men being hit in the balls that means when it happens to them the other brainwashed normies will also think it's funny? That piece of crap movie got a 7.5 rating from the cucks on imdb. Do they really enjoy men being hit in the balls that much?

The movie even had a foid cast member, and of course they gave her all the easy stunts that didn't even make her scream. Fuck those cucks.

If you want to check it out, you can watch it here for free without giving those scumbags a penny.

Imdb ratings of their movies.

View attachment 593188View attachment 593189
I couldn’t curse as a little kid so I had to call the movie JACK A. I went to blockbuster and asked a dude could i see the movie JACK A. He said what? I said could I see the movie JACK A? He said ohhhhhh you mean the movie JACKASS! It’s right here.

I couldn’t curse as a little kid so I had to call the movie JACK A. I went to blockbuster and asked a dude could i see the movie JACK A. He said what? I said could I see the movie JACK A? He said ohhhhhh you mean the movie JACKASS! It’s right here.
Lol

They were "peak" humor back in the day, i guess the score is more nostalgia than anything. Will watch later prob, but i saw the first 3 movies not too long ago and indeed, they were not really funny. First one was the best one

Lol. I bet the blockbuster employee thought you were a foreigner, or unable to read. Jackass isn't a bad word, it only means donkey, they also use that word in pg rated movies.
They were "peak" humor back in the day, i guess the score is more nostalgia than anything. Will watch later prob, but i saw the first 3 movies not too long ago and indeed, they were not really funny. First one was the best one
That was my favorite out of them too. Back then they did more dangerous stuff besides hitting themselves in the balls. Instead of calling this movie jackass forever they should've named it eunuchmax forever.

Le psychopatherinooo :soy::soy::soy:

Stop shilling your shitty movie retard

That was my favorite out of them too. Back then they did more dangerous stuff besides hitting themselves in the balls. Instead of calling this movie jackass forever they should've named it eunuchmax forever.
Yeah, now movies are lazy asf. Before there were a lot of different jokes other than dick this, balls that. There were one or two jokes like that but you got bunch of other things

Yeah, now movies are lazy asf. Before there were a lot of different jokes other than dick this, balls that. There were one or two jokes like that but you got bunch of other things
I guess now that they've gotten older and lost their testosterone and have ED, all they can do is hit each other in their non functioning genitals.

I warned you all - they added a foid to the crew to make males angry.

Imagine watching kikeass

I warned you all - they added a foid to the crew to make males angry.
Only the high t males will be angry, I bet the soycucks think she's a badass. :soy:
Imagine watching kikeass
Lol, that's a good one.
I tried watching it. After the third scene including a foid I dropped it, completely ruined my mood. If I want to watch Jackass I will go back to the older films and tv series to see the boys get into some shit. I just wanted to see the Ngannou part but nope, fuck them
Surprise surprise, his scene also had to do with getting hit in the balls. To make it fair they should've got a female mma fighter to punch the foid in the pussy.

I want one like the Butterbean knockout on Knoxville but the foid gets cracked by Cris Cyborg :fuk:
Good idea. It would also be really funny if she got knocked out by a tranny mma fighter.

degeneracy at its finest :yes: