Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are psychopath narchists even more than incels who go ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
At least an incel going ER fucks peoples lives quickly and out in the open unlike normies
Normies systematically keep ugly people down to feel like Chad,thanks to modern media repsenting all smart,popular people as assholes all assholes think they are smart and have great personality.
Normies never take anything seriously and change meanings of things they dont like.Almost everytime ı cornered a normie with facts he just went ''Aha yeee smartass'' and mocked me with his friends chamber.
Normies dont need to be right or honest,their emotionel support is too much,they can get away with everything and will never need to excuse for something or accept they were wrong.

I remember doing a school project with ape brained normies,while telling them about what they should do during the presentation they just mocked everything ı said and claimed ı was making stuff up.
If a shit like that happens again ım just gonna burn the whole suitcase and ruin the entire project

Last edited:
At least ERs are aware that they're non-NT, that they've detached from empathy and other such emotions. Normies, on the other hand, are completely oblivious to people like us, the things they do to us.

If you were ever bullied and wonder what your bullies are up to now, wel, I can at least assure you one thing: they've never once thought about you ever.

Normies don't have any sense of morality, they just go with whatever is convenient at the time.

A big difference between normies and psychopaths is that normies are less outwardly edgy and a bit more unaware of what they are doing and don't usually meticulously plan things out. They are opportunists.

Relevant

Normies don't have any sense of morality, they just go with whatever is convenient at the time.

A big difference between normies and psychopaths is that normies are less outwardly edgy and a bit more unaware of what they are doing and don't usually meticulously plan things out. They are opportunists.

Relevant
High iq

Relevant
*insert big brain emoji

ERmaxxers are the brave soldiers of the inceldom who are sacrificial enough to strike a blow to hypergamy at the expense of their lives.

I don't agree with this. I think normies have lower rate of narcissism than incels, definitely than mentalcels.

Plus factor in that that the negative traits of narcisim take a long time of failing to fester, which in normies cases never really happen.

For incels there is the positive impacts that occur in the short to medium term, followed by the negative impacts which are basically where u are severely mentally damaged, which take much longer.

I am pretty versed in this thanks to my boomer narcist father, he basically never achieved anything, saw all his peers outdo him, so now he basically brags to everyone who will listen that he is richer than me (30 years younger than him)and richer than my cousin (40 years younger and lives in 3rd world shithole), when someone mentions yes but you lived during boomer era, and relatively u were only as successful as the average white collar guy and the above average blue collar guy, whereas the people you are comparing to are in the top 1% of their respective peer groups, he just shuts up and opens another bottle of wine ..

Relevant
This.

I don't agree with this. I think normies have lower rate of narcissism than incels, definitely than mentalcels.

Plus factor in that that the negative traits of narcisim take a long time of failing to fester, which in normies cases never really happen.

For incels there is the positive impacts that occur in the short to medium term, followed by the negative impacts which are basically where u are severely mentally damaged, which take much longer.

I am pretty versed in this thanks to my boomer narcist father, he basically never achieved anything, saw all his peers outdo him, so now he basically brags to everyone who will listen that he is richer than me (30 years younger than him)and richer than my cousin (40 years younger and lives in 3rd world shithole), when someone mentions yes but you lived during boomer era, and relatively u were only as successful as the average white collar guy and the above average blue collar guy, whereas the people you are comparing to are in the top 1% of their respective peer groups, he just shuts up and opens another bottle of wine ..

this is sad