Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies are painfully unfunny

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

people actually find this shit funny :feelsseriously:

yea I don’t get these jokes ngl. Flew over my head and into the trash bin.

NPCs being NPCs, what did you expect?

shit ass normalfaggot "humor"

very funny i forgot to laugh

Happens a lot tbh
you ever been told a joke in school before but didn't get it or laugh so they labeled you weird? it's happened to me before and it's kinda brutal

you ever been told a joke in school before but didn't get it or laugh so they labeled you weird? it's happened to me before and it's kinda brutal
I remember in primary school that there was this group of kids around two years older than me. I had no friends and i hanged around them acting like a clown to entertain them. Eventually they got tired of me, stopped laughing at my jokes and used me as a personal punching and kicking bag. I thought it was all a joke and every time they hit me I laughed. Then I stopped laughing and it started hurting. I didn’t get the joke anymore.

I remember in primary school that there was this group of kids around two years older than me. I had no friends and i hanged around them acting like a clown to entertain them. Eventually they got tired of me, stopped laughing at my jokes and used me as a personal punching and kicking bag. I thought it was all a joke and every time they hit me I laughed. Then I stopped laughing and it started hurting. I didn’t get the joke anymore.
that's fucking brutal man, as an ugly male you either resort to self-depreciation, become a punching bag, or completely isolate yourself from everyone. so cruel

that's fucking brutal man, as an ugly male you either resort to self-depreciation, become a punching bag, or completely isolate yourself from everyone. so cruel
Yep. No matter what you pick you will still suffer til the very end.