Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are no different from us

Mylo

Mylo

Banned
-
If any one, who is animated by hatred, could forcibly break in upon his most detested foe, and compel him to lay bare the inmost recesses of his heart; to his surprise, he would find again in the latter his very self. For just as in dreams, all the persons that appear to us are but the masked images of ourselves; so in the dream of our waking life, it is our own being which looks on us from out our neighbours' eyes,—though this is not equally easy to discern. Nevertheless, tat tvam asi / Thou Art Thou.

Last edited:
some nice writing bro

Good post gray, this reminds me of the theory that our being is actually everyone else, but with different bodies. Every person I see is me, but with extreme variations, since a different container generates different behaviors and experiences for the soul.

Normies are poopyheads

ye tbh they shit and piss
jus like u inkwell

what does this mean

Individuation is merely an appearance, born of Space and Time; the latter being nothing else than the forms under which the external world necessarily manifests itself to me, conditioned as they are by my brain's faculty of perception. Hence also the plurality and difference of individuals is but a phenomenon, that is, exists only as my mental picture. My true inmost being subsists in every living thing, just as really, as directly as in my own consciousness it is evidenced only to myself. This is the higher knowledge: for which there is in Sanskrit the standing formula, tat tvam asi, translated as "that art thou."

If any one, who is animated by hatred, could forcibly break in upon his most detested foe, and compel him to lay bare the inmost recesses of his heart; to his surprise, he would find again in the latter his very self. For just as in dreams, all the persons that appear to us are but the masked images of ourselves; so in the dream of our waking life, it is our own being which looks on us from out our neighbours' eyes,—though this is not equally easy to discern. Nevertheless, tat tvam asi.
Ok GrAYcel

Good post gray, this reminds me of the theory that our being is actually everyone else, but with different bodies. Every person I see is me, but with extreme variations, since a different container generates different behaviors and experiences for the soul.

High iq.

Too low iq to understand whatever the fuck you wrote there

they are equals then do u think that feels u superior orwt