Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are more racist than incels.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Most incels would be ok dating a woman of any race. Most normie foids are so priviledged they can demand white chads while looking down on ethnic men.

Most incels can recognize that eating dogs is no different than eating pigs, cows, chickens, etc. Normies will defend islam becuase "it's islamaophobic to judge peoples cultures" but will call people who eat dogs demons without realizing they are judging asian peoples cultures and acting like their western meat choices is superior.

At least most incels feel bad for shortcels and wish they didn't have to go through that, while Most Normies are heightist and look down on shorter people when it's usually ethnic people on average who are shorter in comparison to white people.

Incels come in all races and we recognize that, while Normies love to ignore the ethnic incels, love to erase their existence and pretend only edgy white neckbeards are incels.

Most incels appreciate asian culture, and at the same time we sympathize with Asian men and the constant emasculation they go through, even white incels get mad at seeing so much WMAF, while Normies will appropriate anime culture while shitting on asian men. Not to mention that most attacks againts asians are from white and black normies not incels, and whenever asian men speak up they get called an incel, even if they aren't incels.

Most Incels believe in due process and innocent until proven guilty. Normies say "Believe all women" when that mindset will throw many men of color into prison since historically white women have falsely accused black men of rape many times for example Emmett Till. Bill Burr talking to White Women: "Occasionally when you wanted to sneak off and hook up with a black dude, if you got caught, you said it was nonconsensual. That’s what you did!"

Incels hate white chads just as much as white foids. Liberal Normeis hate white men but give white women a pass.

Normies are more racist than incels.

Last edited:
Normal fags are racist as hell against whites.

just up incel, it's just preferences, I'm gonna go and fuck the asian women I STOLE FROM YOU who reject your tiny dicked whiny ass now :soy:

women just by rejecting Incels are basically Racists

Normies are more passive aggressive with acceptable forms of racism and like to exploit the fetishization angle to express racially supremacist views because of its taboo to critique women's dating "preferences".

Most incels can recognize that eating dogs is no different than eating pigs, cows, chickens, etc. Normies will defend islam becuase "it's islamaophobic to judge peoples cultures" but will call people who eat dogs demons without realizing they are judging asian peoples cultures and acting like their western meat choices is superior.
they defend cannibalism as part of black culture but demonize dog consumption.
pigs are more intelligent than dogs according to some estimates and humans are definitely smarter than canines.
in japan, cannibalism is unpunishable whereas eating dogs is a gray area.

and foids who fuck dogs have no right to call out "pedophiles," even when considering "dog years." dogs reach maturity at age of 1 year. you really think those whores are fucking dogs only 3 years or older?

I agree with OP. Fuck normies, most of them pretend to be tolerant but are biased as shit.

I would rather live among open racists over sneaky virtue signalling back stabbers

Normies will take every possible opportunity to virtue signal and they can't do anything other than following trends. Like how they simp for blm while being racist to curries and chinks in the same breath

apparently octranizing and bullying low status men to suicide is not as bad as saying the word ''nigger'' in the internet.

Women are more racist than Hitler or KKK combined

A big part of why incels are incels is because we are exceptionally talented at analytical intelligence while having major deficits in social intelligence. That actually makes incels the ideal candidates for running a government though because incels would be hyper-masculine in their thought process and thus best able to decide what a fair policy is.

Normal fags are racist as hell against whites.
This is indeed apparent anytime you frequent majority/normie forums like reddit/twitter, etc. The mainstream despises white people and holds many double standards with regards to whites and blacks for example.

Le Reddit literally allows you to be racist against whites and sexist against men with impunity, hell they even encourage it with their default subs and the like, but if you make the same exact statements in the reverse against another group (e.g. blacks/women) you'll be banned/shut down.

I'll repeat the known quote that "if they didn't have double standards they wouldn't have standards at all". Normies are brainwashed bluepillers who believe all the propoganda the mainstream media tells them and want to help poor old women who are already privileged in society. The mainstream understanding of things is literally backwards from the truth oftentimes, it's nuts. People don't think for themselves.

In particular, way too many men are brainwashed and vote/hold positions and opinions that actively go against the interests of men. You never find women who give a fuck about male issues (they deny them all and blame men) then those same women act like constant victims whenever they're slightly inconvenienced and people actually care, wtf.

This is indeed apparent anytime you frequent majority/normie forums like reddit/twitter, etc. The mainstream despises white people and holds many double standards with regards to whites and blacks for example.

Le Reddit literally allows you to be racist against whites and sexist against men with impunity, hell they even encourage it with their default subs and the like, but if you make the same exact statements in the reverse against another group (e.g. blacks/women) you'll be banned/shut down.

I'll repeat the known quote that "if they didn't have double standards they wouldn't have standards at all". Normies are brainwashed bluepillers who believe all the propoganda the mainstream media tells them and want to help poor old women who are already privileged in society. The mainstream understanding of things is literally backwards from the truth oftentimes, it's nuts. People don't think for themselves.

In particular, way too many men are brainwashed and vote/hold positions and opinions that actively go against the interests of men. You never find women who give a fuck about male issues (they deny them all and blame men) then those same women act like constant victims whenever they're slightly inconvenienced and people actually care, wtf.
Also ironically they are somehow convinced white women are being oppressed as well, when there are plenty of more white men suffering and killing themselves, and a lot of white foids have privilege.

Also ironically they are somehow convinced white women are being oppressed as well, when there are plenty of more white men suffering and killing themselves, and a lot of white foids have privilege.
If it's not about women they don't see the issue.

I don’t give a shit about racism as long as we are free to be racist towards anyone we like. Defending niggers to death but ignoring racism towards indians and asians is stupid. We are straightforward with things and don’t give a fuck about virtue signaling. I would argue that incel communities are places where true equality is achieved to the groups that deserve equality.

Indeed, you're spot on
If it's not about women they don't see the issue.
Nailed it

Last edited:
Incels are less likely to be white, that’s why

Honestly, I don't like it that I am racist. But I can't help it. I am intelligent and try to figure out things on my own. and I had race pretty much figured out in my middle years of college over a decade ago.

It all started in college, I don't think foids are racist against me, I KNOW that theyre racist against me because I happen to be an Asian male. It wasn't official because there wasn't a thing called the blackpill or racepill back then but we all saw it and wanted to understand it. So I did all that I could to understand what was going on from different fields of study.

This is why I don't shy away from talking about race whenever the topic comes up. If I'm racist, they were like that to me first. I saw WMAF couples in high school and before but nothing like it was when I got to college. That is when I started researching about race, anthropology, sociology, history, alt-right movements, etc... If you're an Asian male in America you're simply fucked. Even if you're a 6ft tall Chang like Andrew Yang. That nigga was a hilarious joke to all of America. Chinaman's chance as they say it.

Last edited:
Normalfags don't have moral principles, they consoom. Of course they don't actually believe in racial equality or due process.