Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News normies are monetizing incels now.

It's always been like this. Benefits we get more incels to join the army. I can't wait to send in 10 rookies to attack some jews ones I reach Commander rank

Old news, they've always been monetizing incels.

so let's give them more views :rolleyes:

They are more pathetic than us, who makes "content" talking about internet virgins? Answer, bluepilled internet virgins.

And you give them views duhduh.
hooktube

a lot of people are opportunists, nothing surprising.

It's always been like this. Benefits we get more incels to join the army. I can't wait to send in 10 rookies to attack some jews ones I reach Commander rank
Although we do get more fakecels, which is detrimental to the community

"i was on this website for about 4 hours today" he got blackpilled and is coping hehe

I can't believe this. Stop posting this video. This is the 41st time this has been posted.

"i was on this website for about 4 hours today" he got blackpilled and is coping hehe

Exposure after exposure the blackpill gets absorbed, it´s inevitable. Probably some of them are secretly joining us.

Remember how Trump got elected.
There's no such thing as bad publicity.

I don't hate those Youtubers.

Why would you hate your own PR team?