Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies are miserable and hate their lives

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I’ve met several 25-30+ normie / high tier normie / etc who each had gfs, a sex life etc and it may have been good then

but now they have kids and are living paycheck to paycheck off child support rape. Several of these guys I meet do tons of overtime and never even get to see any of it. One dude legit unironically told me he would buy me lunch “if he could afford it”. We were talking a nearby chipotle or some shit, like $7. That’s how broke these dudes are. And they do tons of overtime.

Well, at least take solace in the fact that for anything but chad, the sex having lifestyle takes its massive toll later on and they become ten times more miserable than we are.

they are glued to their phones in their free time. literal npc behavior
i want to genocide every turbonormie in existence
in video game

It's because foids are horrible to them. They're horrible to anyone that isn't Chad. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsjuice:

they are glued to their phones in their free time. literal npc behavior
i want to genocide every turbonormie in existence
in video game

they just dont understand the concept of getting a loving adorable asian to worship their white cockru

tbh i dont think they r as miserable as u make it sounds like to be. they're prob just exaggerating and venting

they'd never pick incel life over whatever miserable life they think they r having now

they'd never pick incel life over whatever miserable life they think they r having now
I've tried making that argument with normies, when they tell me it's not so bad being single, nad I have to learn to be happy on my own before I can expect to be with someone else. I tell them "if being single is so great, then, why don't you break up with your gf?" It's the only surefire way I've found to make a normie shut up. :bigbrain::feelsjuice:

tbh i dont think they r as miserable as u make it sounds like to be. they're prob just exaggerating and venting

No one that was sane would

No one would date a real woman if a substitute existed. Whoever manages to make the first commercial robot wife will break society.

No one would date a real woman if a substitute existed. Whoever manages to make the first commercial robot wife will break society.
We won't see that on our lifetime :feelsrope:
I’ve met several 25-30+ normie / high tier normie / etc who each had gfs, a sex life etc and it may have been good then

but now they have kids and are living paycheck to paycheck off child support rape. Several of these guys I meet do tons of overtime and never even get to see any of it. One dude legit unironically told me he would buy me lunch “if he could afford it”. We were talking a nearby chipotle or some shit, like $7. That’s how broke these dudes are. And they do tons of overtime.

Well, at least take solace in the fact that for anything but chad, the sex having lifestyle takes its massive toll later on and they become ten times more miserable than we are.
The result of following your lizard brain orders and being npc.

Same with my friends they're broke while me...
Tenor 3

I lived with a chad and he had girls come over to fuck him when he was off work drunk playing destiny 2 on his ps4, if you cant get girls to drive over to fuck when your drunk af eating gas station chicken its over. Enjoy working 40+ hours a week to provide for your whore and offspring

average burger. waveslaving their entire life away

I wanna call this cope, but I kind of see what you mean

Even chadlites are struggling in 2022 :feelsrope:

Based thread.
Based replies.
I agree with every post so far.

Foids and Chads live in "just exist mode".

Betabuxxers role in society is to get financially assraped by foids to support her and the kids she's made with Chad, while being gaslighted into thinking everything is fine.

Omega males (incels) are spectators. :feelsPop:

These are the roles we play in this spectacle.

and they will lash out at anyone they consider lower than them

Could be worse to be a betabuxx husband, just to get divorced in the end and have the whore take your kids and half of what you own.

Based thread.
Based replies.
I agree with every post so far.

Foids and Chads live in "just exist mode".

Betabuxxers role in society is to get financially assraped by foids to support her and the kids she's made with Chad, while being gaslighted into thinking everything is fine.

Omega males (incels) are spectators. :feelsPop:

These are the roles we play in this spectacle.
I suppose my role could be worse. :feelshaha::feelsPop: