Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are incapable of forming interesting/meaningful views or philosophies on life

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
The average person is incapable of interesting or unique outlooks on life. The most renowned philosophers were all incels or outcasts. Especially in today's world it's impossible for normies to form any original views. Why¿ Because their lives are generic and devoid of challenge. The average normie experiences barely any hardship or discrimination from society/ humanity. This lack of difficulty or pain leads to them never questioning anything. After all who criticizes a game they're winning? Maybe in the past normies would face some hardship when it comes to struggle for survival. However today in first world countries life is laughably easy for them.
• school (make friends)
• highschool (make friends, bully weirdos, worship Chad, maybe get a gf)
• college (goof around and jestermax)
•job (work some pathetically repetitive task while you gossip amongst your fellow normies and foids)
The result of the easiness has led to normies having either retarded borderline fairy tale views on humanity such as the classic "good people good and always end up happy and successful. Bad people failures because no hard work"

Or leaching off the opinions of philosophers. Now there's nothing wrong with enjoying philosophy. However if you draw all your opinions from philosophers and can't form your own it's obvious you lack meaningful experience.

You can see normies inability to form interesting ideas or explore interesting themes when looking at media created by normies. We can use a Japanese RPG known as Persona 4 to prove this. The games story never goes much past ripping off philosophers or "ugly people bad because well they just bad and creepy" and "social outcast that dislikes women is bad!"with of course the pretty boy being the protagonist.

1726304220000533 1

This laughably shallow view of life actually reflects what normies actually believe. You can see this when reading their reactions to the scene pictured above. They legitimately believe that ugly and weird guys are inherently sick freaks who deserve to be judged. This is of course a lame attempt to justify their harassment of ugly guys. They attempt to validate such beliefs in fiction like this where they always portray ugly guys as being demented weirdos who turn out to be serial killers. I'm sure you yourself have seen it in multiple forms of media. The trashy slasher movie Scream is another example

It all comes down to normies inability to question anything including themselves. To them following their instincts and then creating ridiculous explanations for why they're validated in doing so is intelligent.

Very true, People have their cope that makes them highly optimistic and outgoing
Nobody is actually interested in philosophy in the normie world
For them their philosophy is pragmatism aka "Does it benefit me? If not then it's worthless"

Also a study sent by @WorthlessSlavicShit showing that normies all process the world the same way, while lonely people all see it uniquely:

You can see normies inability to form interesting ideas or explore interesting themes when looking at media created by normies. We can use a Japanese RPG known as Persona 4 to prove this. The games story never goes much past ripping off philosophers or "ugly people bad because well they just bad and creepy" and "social outcast that dislikes women is bad!"with of course the pretty boy being the protagonist.

1726304220000533 1
This is problem with japanese media as a whole. They are very lookist and bluepilled society at the same time. Lookist, because they think ugly = evil. And bluepilled, because they gaslight you if you started noticing this.
They also believe that hard work is worth, despite the fact, that main characters of many anime are strong by having good genes.

Very true, People have their cope that makes them highly optimistic and outgoing
Nobody is actually interested in philosophy in the normie world
For them their philosophy is pragmatism aka "Does it benefit me? If not then it's worthless"

Also a study sent by @WorthlessSlavicShit showing that normies all process the world the same way, while lonely people all see it uniquely:
Wow. Thank you for the study you've provided. This only proves it further. In regards to philosophy normies see it more as something they can talk about to make themselves look more intelligent. Most philosophy communities are full of pseudo intellectuals

This is problem with japanese media as a whole. They are very lookist and bluepilled society at the same time. Lookist, because they think ugly = evil. And bluepilled, because they gaslight you if you started noticing this.
They also believe that hard work is worth, despite the fact, that main characters of many anime are strong by having good genes.

It's why I can't stand Japanese media. Despite what some say anime/JRPGs are some of the most pro normie pro society gynocentric stories imaginable. Maybe this has to do with what @DarkStar said about Asians being more conformist.

The average person is incapable of interesting or unique outlooks on life. The most renowned philosophers were all incels or outcasts. Especially in today's world it's impossible for normies to form any original views. Why¿ Because their lives are generic and devoid of challenge. The average normie experiences barely any hardship or discrimination from society/ humanity. This lack of difficulty or pain leads to them never questioning anything. After all who criticizes a game they're winning? Maybe in the past normies would face some hardship when it comes to struggle for survival. However today in first world countries life is laughably easy for them.
• school (make friends)
• highschool (make friends, bully weirdos, worship Chad, maybe get a gf)
• college (goof around and jestermax)
•job (work some pathetically repetitive task while you gossip amongst your fellow normies and foids)
The result of the easiness has led to normies having either retarded borderline fairy tale views on humanity such as the classic "good people good and always end up happy and successful. Bad people failures because no hard work"

Or leaching off the opinions of philosophers. Now there's nothing wrong with enjoying philosophy. However if you draw all your opinions from philosophers and can't form your own it's obvious you lack meaningful experience.

View attachment 1271539

This laughably shallow view of life actually reflects what normies actually believe. You can see this when reading their reactions to the scene pictured above. They legitimately believe that ugly and weird guys are inherently sick freaks who deserve to be judged. This is of course a lame attempt to justify their harassment of ugly guys. They attempt to validate such beliefs in fiction like this where they always portray ugly guys as being demented weirdos who turn out to be serial killers. I'm sure you yourself have seen it in multiple forms of media. The trashy slasher movie Scream is another example

It all comes down to normies inability to question anything including themselves. To them following their instincts and then creating ridiculous explanations for why they're validated in doing so is intelligent.
Says the guy regurgitating the blackpill

Says the guy regurgitating the blackpill
I formed my blackpilled view on humanity as well as my view of morality and animalistic nature before ever having access to the internet.

I formed my blackpilled view on humanity as well as my view of morality and animalistic nature before ever having access to the internet.
Yeah you found an ideological belief system that wasn’t yours and then adopted it wholesale unquestionably in all of its propositions / culture because it matched your esperience

Like normies do with the blue pill or red pill. Sure they live in la la land and are more disconnected from reality, but don’t pretend you’re some kind of free thinker with unique thoughts

Yeah you found an ideological belief system that wasn’t yours and then adopted it wholesale unquestionably in all of its propositions / culture because it matched your esperience

Like normies do with the blue pill or red pill. Sure they live in la la land and are more disconnected from reality, but don’t pretend you’re some kind of free thinker with unique thoughts
I don't accept everything incels in this community say. JBW is something i strongly disagree with.

when you think outside the box, they just insult you and call you names

literal cattle