Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies are hypocrites.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Normies: ‘Incels have no life. They are fake nice guys’.

Also normies: ‘Hey, you ok sweetie? I’m always here if you need me. Men need to respect a beautiful woman like you. If you ever need to talk just message me’.

They indeed are hyporcrites. One of the worst people to be around.

Their hypocrisy is their supremacist beliefs coming out as these contradictions.

normies love talking about incels wanting to fuck virgin teenage girls as some sort of freak occirrence and disgusting shit
but that didnt stop them from doing it when they were younger
fucking rage

normies love talking about incels wanting to fuck virgin teenage girls as some sort of freak occirrence and disgusting shit
but that didnt stop them from doing it when they were younger
fucking rage
Normies are huge hypocrites man, like I basically said.

foids be like, "ur so boring, get some hobbies, don't send lame messages"

Yet all foids do is fuck chads, spend time in their gay social media, and always respond with 1 word/boring replies

foids be like, "ur so boring, get some hobbies, don't send lame messages"

Yet all foids do is fuck chads, spend time in their gay social media, and always respond with 1 word/boring replies
Shitty society.

If you only knew the kind of dirty tricks and cheap stuff that normalfaggots do just to get laid,your average incel is a saint compared to them.That's why I usually feel happy about the downfall of any of them.

If you only knew the kind of dirty tricks and cheap stuff that normalfaggots do just to get laid,your average incel is a saint compared to them.That's why I usually feel happy about the downfall of any of them.
Same.

High iq. The average incel is a saint compared to them and we expose it which is why they want to make us look bad.