Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are having sex regularly

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
There is no reason for a foid under say 22 to be in a relationship with a guy her age unless they're having sex and she wants to have sex with him.
Couples you see on Facebook or Instagram, couples you see on the street holding hands, they're fucking regularly. It's not like a dead bedroom marriage or a betabux situation... young foids don't have any reason to be in a relationship with a guy unless they're fucking, probably multiple times a week. A normie who has a girlfriend for a year will have had sex at least a hundred times. Imagine something you do a hundred+ times every year, how much of a non-event it is to you. That's what sex is to a normie with a girlfriend. Even if he has a girlfriend for a year once in his life, that's a hundreds of times having sex... this thing that is out of our reach and the lack of which is destroying our lives. That's basic human experience, like the basic cable level of life.

I was just at this cafe and there were half a dozen couples there. Those guys were average looking and the girls weren't fat or ugly (to me they were all beautiful but that's what loneliness will do to your perceptions). And I'm sitting there like a piece of shit, unwanted and cut off from the basic human experience. It's so fucking unfair.

I wish I had sexy time just once :(

There is no reason for a foid under say 22 to be in a relationship with a guy her age unless they're having sex and she wants to have sex with him.
Couples you see on Facebook or Instagram, couples you see on the street holding hands, they're fucking regularly. It's not like a dead bedroom marriage or a betabux situation... young foids don't have any reason to be in a relationship with a guy unless they're fucking, probably multiple times a week. A normie who has a girlfriend for a year will have had sex at least a hundred times. Imagine something you do a hundred+ times every year, how much of a non-event it is to you. That's what sex is to a normie with a girlfriend. Even if he has a girlfriend for a year once in his life, that's a hundreds of times having sex... this thing that is out of our reach and the lack of which is destroying our lives. That's basic human experience, like the basic cable level of life.

I was just at this cafe and there were half a dozen couples there. Those guys were average looking and the girls weren't fat or ugly (to me they were all beautiful but that's what loneliness will do to your perceptions). And I'm sitting there like a piece of shit, unwanted and cut off from the basic human experience. It's so fucking unfair.
You're preaching to the choir mate. We all know this

quit with the potent suicidefuel tbh

There was a study showing that young people have sex nearly every week. Meanwhile we get nothing jfl

There was a study showing that young people have sex nearly every week. Meanwhile we get nothing jfl
We have our holy trinity. ER, CHO, PADDOCK

A lot of guys are still living with their parents and hookups are becoming more common than LTRs. Sounds like you're still living in the 90s tbh. I'd say it's only the top 20% of guys in college having sex regularly.

A lot of guys are still living with their parents and hookups are becoming more common than LTRs. Sounds like you're still living in the 90s tbh. I'd say it's only the top 20% of guys in college having sex regularly.

kinsey institute says 3 times a week so its fucking over for incels

A lot of guys are still living with their parents and hookups are becoming more common than LTRs.
Pretty much all high schoolers live with their parents, but a lot of them still have girlfriends they're fucking regularly.
If a young woman has a boyfriend, she's fucking him regularly.

I'd say it's only the top 20% of guys in college having sex regularly.
I wasn't talking about guys in college specifically but about guys who have had girlfriends. I'm pretty sure that's more than 20% of guys.

Most guys are fucking average women regularly? Hypergamy makes that impossible. I’d say that most guys are having sex somewhat regularly but with whales or uggos. The amount of times per year seem too high with a) the women not being that into them and b) the studycelling and wageslaving.

Most guys are fucking average women regularly? Hypergamy makes that impossible. I’d say that most guys are having sex somewhat regularly but with whales or uggos.
Look at boyfriends and girlfriends you know or can see on social media or can see on the street. That's who's fucking.

The amount of times per year seem too high with a) the women not being that into them and b) the studycelling and wageslaving.
Two times a week isn't that much, especially for young people. There is no reason a young foid would be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to fuck. Boyfriends and girlfriends are fucking regularly.

Look at boyfriends and girlfriends you know or can see on social media or can see on the street. That's who's fucking.

Two times a week isn't that much, especially for young people. There is no reason a young foid would be in a relationship with a young guy unless she wants to fuck. Boyfriends and girlfriends are fucking regularly.

He’s an emotional tampon, he pays for things, she’s going for what society says she should, etc.

90% of guys in my bachelor (college) were single from the 1st year until the 3rd one, but most of them were in STR in HS