Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are gonna hate you no matter what

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I was overly empathetic to the point of being feminine as a kid and early teens. Incel trait tbh, since that's a sexual death sentence if you're not good looking on top of that. So obviously that just got me mocked and insulted alot. Nothing good ever came of it

For a while I internalized that and believed Normies gaslighting me. Despite being a "nice" person everyone still hated me, excluded me and mocked me for everything. Why? It hurt me bad as a kid. For the longest time I believed the gaslighting that I'm a "bad" person.

Then in my later teens I started to objectively analyze my own traits vs. others and realized that Normies are actually fucking vicious, heartless sociopaths and I was doing nothing wrong

So now I just try to be as "agressive", mean and off putting as I can. And every incel SHOULD. Because no matter what you do they will hate you regardless for being an ugly neurotic male. So your best bet is just to make sure they at least won't insult you or mock you to your face.

They'll try to gaslight you and say that this why u inkwell, but it's not. It's because you're ugly and weird as a result of being socially deprived due to being ugly.

When I tried to become confident bro, I would then get told that I am "too agressive" and that's why I'm inkwell. I realized there is just no winning. At least when I was too agressive then normies at least didn't insult me anymore. So that's your best bet. Make them fear you rather than just mock you. To be blackpilled you need to abandon all hope you'll ever get treated well by Normies , so you must start hating them and being as intentionally "agressive" to them as you can.

Last edited:
We don't have anything to lose anymore. It was being nice to people when I was bluepilled that ended up killing me in the end. Genuinely being nice (and not to virtue signal) is not a normie trait. Normies are the fucking sociopaths, while having the audacity to claim otherwise.

einstein iq thread.

it never began for us

Yeah. There's no escaping the hierarchy of looks. You can try to jester, thug or whatevermaxxx but you'll still be the subhuman worthless garbage to them.

Nobody can ever tell me that I'm treated poorly because of being a bad person. I've been good to so many people, even the ones who were undeserving. Now I say fuck it. Not going to keep being a people pleasing slave for lowlifes who hate/don't value me. People are ungrateful as hell.
Genuinely being nice (and not to virtue signal) is not a normie trait. Normies are the fucking sociopaths, while having the audacity to claim otherwise.

Last edited: