Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are going to steal everything from the blackpill and ruin it like with 4chan

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
They're going to ruin all of our terms. Look at all these normies with their jewtubes talking about mewing. They don't even know that the reason mewing got popular is because mike mew made a video response to an incel forum. Instead of seeing Katy Perry posting about pepe the frog you're going to see Ariana Grande talking about ldar. Teehee duhh people like attractive looking people.

Last edited:
Instead of seeing Katy Perry posting about pepe the frog you're going to see Ariana Grande talking about ldar. Teehee duhh people like attractive looking people.

They even make money off of it.

I've been thinking this for some time now.

They're gonna obsorb out culture and way of speaking and disregard us like the subhuman trash we are

They even make money off of it.
The worst part about it is all the mew copers don't even look any better. They just want to jew people.

This guy has a good bite because he wore braces and so he wore a retainer.

Here's another mew coper
JFgraCX.png

I've been thinking this for some time now.

They're gonna obsorb out culture and way of speaking and disregard us like the subhuman trash we are
Yep, all the chads are going to take all the credit for it.

It's already happening, I've seen plenty of Chads come and go claiming to be incel. It's only a matter of time before normies start pouring in and ruin it all.

They are vultures for everything. That lack imagination.

I can just imagine some athlete posting a pic of him running with the caption "LDARing: Long Distance Athletic Running :lul::lul:" JFL

I can just imagine some athlete posting a pic of him running with the caption "LDARing: Long Distance Athletic Running :lul::lul:" JFL
long distance athletic running lmao

its already happening. they're making shekels off our culture and terms.

i already see tons of incel lingo used on 4chan especially on places like /fa/

fuck this faggot world, i cant even claim to be a hipster incel OG, we were the underground and we always will be no matter how commercial Incel becomes.

Oh, the day when females will proclaim that they're incel once society finally has enough with their current whorish ways.

A valid assumption, I wouldn't be surprised in all honesty. It'd just be another thing they fuck up for there own amusement.

Those arent our terms. They're already normie terms.

The right wing hijacked incel terms long before normies came across them.

I fucking hate normies they should all just perish

I can see this coming, but there are limits.
It's already happening, I've seen plenty of Chads come and go claiming to be incel. It's only a matter of time before normies start pouring in and ruin it all.
:feelswow:

At this point the only original will be G*E*

I always thought the blackpill crusade was stupid. Things were so much better when no one knew about us. Fuck the internet tbh

this is result of blackpilling normies, they will just use it for their own benefit

I can already see normies taking over our lingo and culture because its too funny and good. One day we will see a pewdiepie video saying "its over for xcels" and high iq memes. I know that he has 100% browsed braincels and possibly this site and lookism too since he does seem to be internet savvy

This is especially true for attention seeking hussies btw. They will even pretend to join a religion just for attention.

I fucking hate normies.

I know personally a 26yo virgin male model. He’s not a Chad, but he’s tall and good looking.

I think that true incels are the so called “mentalcel”

You “incels” have stolen to mentalcels, and you appropriated of their issues.

Mentalcels are the true and ultimate incels, people that will never fuck or kiss a girl. I myself am ugly and mentalcel, KVH. But I have more empathy for a mental Chad than for an ugly NT non-virgin “incel”.

I’ve seen here people complaining for stupid things, like “women are rejecting me”, or other bullshit, just because they cannot get laid every day. In the body of a mentalcel, these incels would kill themself, they are like women, complaining for little things and whining for nothing.

rèeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah.
pewdiepie already used the term "Chad".
so you can imagine how popular it is now.

I don't think it will happen with incel culture. Incels are the forefront of the manosphere and counterculture against feminism and other status quo shit.

They'll appropriate some isolated terms at best, probably without knowing the origins of it.

Plus the shooters, don't forget that.

They're going to ruin all of our terms. Look at all these normies with their jewtubes talking about mewing. They don't even know that the reason mewing got popular is because mike mew made a video response to an incel forum. Instead of seeing Katy Perry posting about pepe the frog you're going to see Ariana Grande talking about ldar. Teehee duhh people like attractive looking people.
Fuck that have been my worst nightmare for a while, normies stealing our lingo and memes but still not absorbing the blackpill. It will probably happen and there is nothing we can do:feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back