Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies are getting more and more blackpilled as days pass

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
I see more and more lookism memes ,stuff like this in mainstream social networks with comments such as JBW and highpill/racepill over Just be conident bro and etccc.. show that slowly but surely many normies starting to open their eyes to the dark reality of w0men and the ((Dating)) market.

we will probably never see the day things go back to normal. even if some of us do we will be old.

Yeah I’ve noticed a large increase in that, and more and more people are becoming blackpilled. I wish there could be a ugly male uprising.

I see more and more lookism memes ,stuff like this in mainstream social networks with comments such as JBW and highpill/racepill over Just be conident bro and etccc.. show that slowly but surely many normies starting to open their eyes to the dark reality of w0men and the ((Dating)) market.

I’m 32 you and trust me when I tell you that you are absolutely correct