Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normies are fucking nazis

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
with the recent vaccines most statistics show that people dont feel sympathy for the unvaxxed if they get covid and die normies have shown there true colours through covid-19 and its gloves off i bet if it was legal to kill incels normies would jump at the chance and start killing people they felt were incels i fucking hate this world

society is built upon laws yet we still act like we are in the fucking jungle

with the recent vaccines most statistics show that people dont feel sympathy for the unvaxxed if they get covid and die normies have shown there true colours through covid-19 and its gloves off i bet if it was legal to kill incels normies would jump at the chance and start killing people they felt were incels i fucking hate this world

society is built upon laws yet we still act like we are in the fucking jungle
It nothing but a social experiment. And people did as it was planned, they obeyed.

And yes, normies kill each other just for fun. If it was allowed the world would be like The Purge.

They are super evil yeah

They are Jewish brainwashed NPCs who are weird leftist authoritarians. The Nazis were based. Big difference.

let's be real, a world where it's legal to kill incels is what normies want more than anything

They are Jewish brainwashed NPCs who are weird leftist authoritarians. The Nazis were based. Big difference.
everything normies and globohomo hate, is good

Some of them are trully horrible and do most of the crimes but most of them dgaf about us. They see a harmless ugly or average looking guy and say to themselves "Oh, just some douchebag".

normies support eugenics much more than the average nazi did back in the 40s

everybody of right-wing = nazi:smonk:

Nazis were a bunch of homosexuals, Hitler had a decent idea, except he should have applied it to everyone. These cattle cannot govern themselves.