Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Normies are finally realizing that foids are shallower than men

An "ugly" guy with a gf is just some average fag

I am quite below average

All the time we were taught that men are the shallower sex and only care about a woman's looks, while women care more about a man's personality. but it's actually the other way round

While we incels realized the truth years ago, normies are seeing it now :feelsaww:

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/trueratediscussions/comments/1g2hbqp/you_dont_actually_see_ugly_guys_with_beautiful/

the absolute state of reddit IQ, how tf is this the top comment?

"There was a study where men rate women harsher but women rate men harsher :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."
- literally what he said, i cant cope how this is the top comment.

They can somehow believe contradicting statements at the same time to uphold their worldview.

Holy shit normies are actually becoming aware

some hackers just need to hack matchgroup and post the fucking swipe statistics from all their apps.

it would be the atomic blackpill.

View attachment 1294218

"There was a study where men rate women harsher but women rate men harsher :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."
It's an absolute mystery how this world operates with so many proud, yet stupid/biased individuals.

View attachment 1294218

If I remember the study it said that men are SAYING MORE how looks is important, but when it comes to ACTUAL RATING - women are waaay harsher, just lie about it.

1111 comments and literal lie is top comment just to defend women.

Yep. At least more normies are waking up to it