Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are either oblivious or deny this fact...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... that blackpill isn't just in dating. It also applies in relationships (non sexual) and interactions with other males.

Other males subconsciously size you up and behave according to their perceived place in the hierarchy of dominance and power.

They act more cocky and arrogant around men they perceive as weaker than them and act more submissive around men they perceive as more alpha than them and act normally around men they perceive as equals.

One time I was around a couple guys... One of them was acting cocky around me (non bullying manner... He was 5'9 and fat... About 250 pounds) and the other was normal (5'6 about 150 pounds). I'm 5'5 and 160 pounds.

...Until I started hitting the punching bag. Both men started displaying submissive body language after they saw they can't punch mog me.

Another example...

I was working with this 5'7 230 pound manlet that was fatscular. He had large Popeye arms and a big belly at the same time.

Man he was a dick... Until he saw me lift something he didn't expect me to be able to lift. After display of strength, he started to treat me a little more as an equal.

This is why as redpillers would say... LIFT LIFT LIFT!!!

True. I was bullied relentlessly when I was super skinny, I'd rather be fat than go back to being like that again.

Lifting can be an equalizer in some respects