Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are consciously bluepilled but subconsciously blackpilled

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Banned
-
Anyone else notice this???

Ever since I remember having my very first social interactions with others of my age and older, there has always been this huge elephant in the room that no one dares to speak about.

Everyone always acts nice to eachother whenever there is an ugly male in the group, but the minute he leaves.. They all start talking shit about him. Saying stuff like; "OMG he's so annoying! So weird! So ugly! So incompetent!"

I've experienced this a lot during my former employments. Whenever I got the chance to put my cellphone somewhere and record what everyone on the lunchtable were saying when I was away at the toilet, the playback always had them saying extremely brutal shit like that. I remember one guy even clearly saying that he would kill himself if he was me.

Keep in mind that these are the same faggots who constantly spew bluepill bullshit on their Fagbook walls, but I thinks it's pretty safe to say that they don't truly believe in any of that shit, they just say it to virtue-signal, to show everyone how "good", "angelic" and "caring" they are. When in reality, normies would beat all of societies undesirables to death if they ever got the chance to do it without repercussions.

It's one of the BIGGEST flaws that normalcunts have. Their cognitive bias is completely out of this world. They pretty much think that the blackpill only applies to everyone else but themselves, they really never dare to think that they TOO could be one of the undesirables, If they ever were to be permanently damaged in some physical or mental sense.

Imagine what a frustrating existential crisis Chad would be in, if all of sudden someone splashes acid on his face, that's pretty much the only way to convince him that his "just be yourself, bro!"-advice is complete bullshit. But a part of me thinks that Chads (and normies) DO in fact know this deep down, but they don't want to admit it, simply because of said existential crisis. I guess it's not fun to think that all the good job opportunities and hot girls you slept with, were never really in your control, that it was all thanks to something that you never worked hard for, unlike what most other men do every single day.

And the most brutal fact of all this... Is that it only happens EXCLUSIVELY to males. It NEVER happens to ugly foids, ever. And I say this from experience.

Anyway, end of rant. Discuss if you'd like or whatever.

Last edited:
All normie advice is BS. Words are BS. See how people treat you, that is the reality.

Anyone else notice this???

Ever since I remember having my very first social interactions with others of my age and older, there has always been this huge elephant in the room that no one dares to speak about.

Everyone always acts nice to eachother whenever there is an ugly male in the group, but the minute he leaves.. They all start talking shit about him. Saying stuff like; "OMG he's so annoying! So weird! So ugly! So incompetent!"

I've experienced this a lot during my former employments. Whenever I got the chance to put my cellphone somewhere and record what everyone on the lunchtable were saying when I was away at the toilet, the playback always had them saying extremely brutal shit like that. I remember one guy even clearly saying that he would kill himself if he was me.

Keep in mind that these are the same faggots who constantly spew bluepill bullshit on their Fagbook walls, but I thinks it's pretty safe to say that they don't truly believe in any of that shit, they just say it to virtue-signal, to show everyone how "good", "angelic" and "caring" they are. When in reality, normies would beat all of societies undesirables to death if they ever got the chance to do it without repercussions.

It's one of the BIGGEST flaws that normalcunts have. Their cognitive bias is completely out of this world. They pretty much think that the blackpill only applies to everyone else but themselves, they really never dare to think that they TOO could be one of the undesirables, If they ever were to be permanently damaged in some physical or mental sense.

Imagine what a frustrating existential crisis Chad would be in, if all of sudden someone splashes acid on his face, that's pretty much the only way to convince him that his "just be yourself, bro!"-advice is complete bullshit. But a part of me thinks that Chads (and normies) DO in fact know this deep down, but they don't want to admit it, simply because of said existential crisis. I guess it's not fun to think that all the good job opportunities and hot girls you slept with, were never really in your control, that it was all thanks to something that you never worked hard for, unlike what most other men do every single day.

And the most brutal fact of all this... Is that it only happens EXCLUSIVELY to males. It NEVER happens to ugly foids, ever. And I say this from experience.

Anyway, end of rant. Discuss if you'd like or whatever.

Yes they are glad they aren’t you.

They spend enough time away from you that they forget about this though.

Normies are consciously bluepilled but subconsciously blackpilled
I've been saying this for awhile, glad to see other people getting it.
Imagine what a frustrating existential crisis Chad would be in, if all of sudden someone splashes acid on his face, that's pretty much the only way to convince him that his "just be yourself, bro!"-advice is complete bullshit.
This is the movie Vanilla Sky in a nutshell. Trustfunder chad Tom Cruise gets into a car accident that mangles his face, and he has to wear a mask when he goes out
v1.bTsxMTE3MTMzNjtqOzE4MjE5OzEyMDA7ODQwOzEyMDA
nightclub.jpg

I've been saying this for awhile, glad to see other people getting it.

This is the movie Vanilla Sky in a nutshell. Trustfunder chad Tom Cruise gets into a car accident that mangles his face, and he has to wear a mask when he goes out
v1.bTsxMTE3MTMzNjtqOzE4MjE5OzEyMDA7ODQwOzEyMDA
View attachment 139020
nightclub.jpg

Fuck it’s been a while may need to rewatch that movie.

High iq post bro wanting to post something like this ever since I joined

its over for normies same as over for us

I've witnessed a normie become incel do to getting bad acne. He was a complete cunt to ugly people and after getting acne he looked at me in pure sadness instead of smirking and laughing at me like everyone else because of how ugly I am. Looks are everything.