Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are calling leonardo di caprio a pedophile for dating a 19 year old

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Normies and especially foids are calling di caprio a pedo for dating a 19 year old.She is still a child:soy: jfl at normies.Also those foids are just mad they have to settle for bluepilled redditorcels as men naturally go for more beatiful women than them

1675641350793771m

She looks 25

Foids' time in the sun is coming to an end. It's just pure idiocy these days. OMG a human adult slept with a human adult!

fucking pedophile must only settle for literal grannies

Leave Leo alone. This is the smartest way to date for a rich chad. They'd rather he get married and cucked and divorce raped in front of the world like Tom Brady. Sick NPC fucks.

Imagine being such a retard that you think a 19 year old makes a man a pedo. Somehow all the strong independent shit goes out the window when women date older men. It's one-directional demonization. And it's mostly jealous faggots and bitter old hags getting mad (who dated older men themselves). Normies are such low-IQ unthinking dipshits.

Anyway, Leo was diddled by Hollywood jews as a kid, ACTUAL PEDOPHILIA THAT THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT. Let the man enjoy what he can of his romantic life.

post-wall roasties are mad he didn't pick an old foid. clearly jealous. and the reddit cuck men that call him pedo are with said roasties.

Leave Leo alone. This is the smartest way to date for a rich chad. They'd rather he get married and cucked and divorce raped in front of the world like Tom Brady. Sick NPC fucks.

Imagine being such a retard that you think a 19 year old makes a man a pedo. Somehow all the strong independent shit goes out the window when women date older men. It's one-directional demonization. And it's mostly jealous faggots and bitter old hags getting mad (who dated older men themselves). Normies are such low-IQ unthinking dipshits.

Anyway, Leo was diddled by Hollywood jews as a kid, ACTUAL PEDOPHILIA THAT THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT. Let the man enjoy what he can of his romantic life.
Normies also called callmecarson a pedo for dating a 17 year old as a 19 year old

If Leo would be a chad they wouldn't care, I bet.

The acceptable age for treating women like retarded children keeps growing. I've seen 2 rants lately on how 21 year old women have no responsibility for their sex lives.

The acceptable age for treating women like retarded children keeps growing. I've seen 2 rants lately on how 21 year old women have no responsibility for their sex lives.
By that normie logic foids shouldnt be allowed to vote either

You're supposed to respect their autonomy on one hand, but also not hold them accountable even well into their adulthood. How logical!

Cougar woman dates a 18-20 year old man, stunning and brave.

Older man dates a women between 18-20 years old, pedophilia.

Peak western feminism in 2023, any questions? :feelsjuice:

Normies and especially foids are calling di caprio a pedo for dating a 19 year old.She is still a child:soy: jfl at normies.Also those foids are just mad they have to settle for bluepilled redditorcels as men naturally go for more beatiful women than them

View attachment 703622
19??? Isn't that the age she can consent???.... bwWHAHAHAAHHA

Good for Di Caprio.
He’s pretty dumb if he marries her. When she turns 25, dump her and get another 19 year old.
Females quickly lose their looks. By 30 years old, most foids look like shit.
Why should he be stuck with an old, ugly, nagging, bitch wife?
She would leave him instantly if he lost all his money……so why be loyal to her?

Foid looks 27 in that pic JFL. Ive seen younger looking foids past their 30s

Last edited:
Normies are usually rabidly jealous

The exact same people who think Leo dating a 19 year old is abuse also think it is ok for 12 year olds to decide to go on hormone blockers for because they ‘feel like the other gender.’

These people have not a shred of logical consistency or rationality in them. Their contempt for Leo has nothing to do with stopping abuse and everything to do with a hatred of successful men and an envy of youth.

Cougar woman dates a 18-20 year old man, stunning and brave.

Older man dates a women between 18-20 years old, pedophilia.

Peak western feminism in 2023, any questions? :feelsjuice:

Jfl at calling her a child....she's probably been on the carousel wayyyyy before that. She's not a fucking child

Just found out she's israeli. Israelis (except for the orthodox jews) are low inhib and sexually open af, so my prediction that she's a cock carousel riding veteran is likely correct. She's no fucking "innocent maiden taken advantage of" FFS, she's a hypergamous unknown model and she knows what she's doing

And Jewish foids rarely fuck outside their kind....except if he's elder Chad leonardo dicaprio

Last edited:
i really thought they wouldn't call him that since he's a chad(was a chad) but i am sure the people who calls him a pedo are virgins normies or trannies

View attachment 703622

If we want to be able to date toilets younger than 40 we need to shame men older than 40 for dating in our pool. There would be less incels if these types of relationships didn't exist. To be fair, the are exceptionally rare in rich countries as the average age difference is only 2 years.

And Jewish foids rarely fuck outside their kind....except if he's elder Chad leonardo dicaprio
Lol, wut? Jewish women have some of the highest rates of interracial dating/marriage. Jewish women hate their men, and their matriarchal society empowers them to behave this way.

Judaism is passed through the mother, so there’s a lot of “Jewish” boys who are only Jewish because their mom’s a kike and that’s it (Drake). Most cucked religion on Earth. Jewesses will often seek out uncut men because
>it feels better
And then circumcise their sons anyways because
>tradition
Just mothers sabotaging their sons’ masculinity. What else is new?

1903825h.jpg

Lol, wut? Jewish women have some of the highest rates of interracial dating/marriage. Jewish women hate their men, and their matriarchal society empowers them to behave this way.
I don't know. I grew up near Orthodox jews. Ethnocentric as fuck, so I guess I have a different perception. Orthodox Jewish foids in my area would literally look through me as if I weren't there. I knew a few gentile converts to orthodox Judaism --- they were all women.
Secular Jews are probably different

I don't know. I grew up near Orthodox jews. Ethnocentric as fuck, so I guess I have a different perception. Orthodox Jewish foids in my area would literally look through me as if I weren't there. I knew a few gentile converts to orthodox Judaism --- they were all women.
Secular Jews are probably different
Even among Orthodox Jews, their women are as disloyal as they come. They love the innate superiority that comes in their community from being a blood Jew, but their men carry the mantle of practicing their religion (Yamacas, dick cutting, holidays). Women are merely bystanders outside of not eating pigs and shit. Despite this, Judaism is carried by the mother, as is custom in their culture.

This means they can fuck and marry whoever, and their kids will still be Jews. And believe me, they do.

Well in normal world, unlike this gay fucktard planet, couples should be near same years. Since when is normal for thirty something to be with a someone who yesterday was a child? If some sexologist or shrink say you otherwise, take immediate action. Call him or her a pedo and proceed to thunder clap his face hard enough to bounce to the wall.

Holy shit he aged badly. Was a mogger in his teens tho.