Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are afraid of suicidal intelligent Non-NTs

TuxDix

TuxDix

Recruit
★★★★
If they can see that you are more intelligent and thoughtful than them, they fear of the validity of your assessment of life.

Your assessment of life is more raw than the illusions they set for themselves, ultimately revealing the unsustainable nature of their complacency.

They are A-okay with dumb people talking about suicide but the moment someone with an ounce of sophistication or articulation starts talking about suicide,

It scares them shitless.

Its about how you living affirms their lives more than it is about some altruistic means of convincing you to preserve your life.

Normies are just apes, any ape is afraid of something they don't understand.

If they can see that you are more intelligent and thoughtful than them, they fear of the validity of your assessment of life.

Your assessment of life is more raw than the illusions they set for themselves, ultimately revealing the unsustainable nature of their complacency.

They are A-okay with dumb people talking about suicide but the moment someone with an ounce of sophistication or articulation starts talking about suicide,

It scares them shitless.

Its about how you living affirms their lives more than it is about some altruistic means of convincing you to preserve your life.
Huh?
KlutzySizzlingFoxterrier-small.gif

Braindead IQ. They want ppl who don't think like them to die, they aren't afraid, they just outcast you and let human nature do it's thing.

Normies and foids are generally afraid of anyone espousing intelligent or original thoughts. It confuses them and scares them.

You should still hide your face while preaching to normies though.

Normies and foids are generally afraid of anyone espousing intelligent or original thoughts. It confuses them and scares them.
Hmm...
What if it's Chad being intelligent and original?

Any examples?
Not really.
Just use the same words of incel who is suicidal, intelligent and NT I guess.
I'm just curious what he responds with tbh.

I never saw a highly intelligent chad.

Braindead IQ. They want ppl who don't think like them to die, they aren't afraid, they just outcast you and let human nature do it's thing.
This. I did some autistic things at the gym and now the whole town I live in makes fun of me. Normies are vile sheep.

Normies are just apes, any ape is afraid of something they don't understand.

Excuse me?

Gorilla 0190

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Humans love to talk shit. Talking shit from his comfy white suburban household. If he ever came to my forest I'd give him something to be a coward about.

I've noticed that most of my friends get uncomfortable when I say anything even remotely blackpill-related, so I stopped doing it. I suppose it's an opening to a harsher truth that they don't want to acknowledge.

Admittedly, when I first discovered the blackpill I was shocked. FACEandLMS's videos were some of the first I indulged in, and it was like in the superhero movies when the protagonist discovers they had a secret superpower. It was so obvious, like a philosophy so accurate it aligned all of my life experiences as well as the life experiences I observed of others. It was shocking because it was obvious, but I had never even been shown a glimpse of it my entire life.

I've noticed that most of my friends get uncomfortable when I say anything even remotely blackpill-related, so I stopped doing it. I suppose it's an opening to a harsher truth that they don't want to acknowledge.

Admittedly, when I first discovered the blackpill I was shocked. FACEandLMS's videos were some of the first I indulged in, and it was like in the superhero movies when the protagonist discovers they had a secret superpower. It was so obvious, like a philosophy so accurate it aligned all of my life experiences as well as the life experiences I observed of others. It was shocking because it was obvious, but I had never even been shown a glimpse of it my entire life.
Your friends give you that blank look or awkward silence after you say anything profound right?

Your friends give you that blank look or awkward silence after you say anything profound right?
Yes, they also look more uncomfortable around me as if what I know about craniofacial aesthetics automatically means I'm judging them, as if humans aren't biologically programmed to do that anyway.

so true as they fear the veil of society and life being lifted to reveal the ugly truth underneath.

Just have superiority complex opinions and dont even bother to support them theory.

This. I did some autistic things at the gym and now the whole town I live in makes fun of me. Normies are vile sheep.

Brutal.
That's why I don't go out. I've been Living in this village for my entire life and still don't know my way around. I am a Citizen of the Internet, not the real world

Last edited:
Normies are pussies in general. Most men are good little consumerist sheeps who would die if they weren't constantly handheld and spoonfed by the society around them.

Driving on the highway is a perfect example of this, every faggot in a 4x4 truck wants to go "fast"- but never above 85.
Sometimes when walking around in public and a man looks at me, I return eye contact with a glare and feign putting my hand on a guy inside my coat. Almost every time the guy will look away lmao.

im stupid non-nt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back