Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are 100x more vicious than incels

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
99.9% of incels are not violent, so people can’t use the 3 guys who committed violence to blanket all incels

take a look at how we interact with normies vs how they interact with us

we try to talk to them in a civil manner and never talk condescendingly or in an aggressive manner, while when they talk to us, it’s always them condescendingly berating us

if you have a someone on this forum that you don’t really get along with, I just want you to know, that that guy is probably nothing compared to how vicious the worst of normies are

Normies are the worst.

Humans try to show dominance over others to assegurate a palce in the sexual market.
But the bluepilled simps (normies) are scum. They would destroy everybody around just to call the attention of a foid.
The incel is the guy that knows he can´t win. After a life of rejection we just dont wanna play a set up game. Thats why i think we are not so aggressive.

Normies are the worst.
True. They always want to boost they shuty ego by using others. They non-concequence entieties. They dumb and aggressive. After they do something bad, they told thay you did it. I really don't like normies :feelsree:

99.9% of incels are not violent, so people can’t use the 3 guys who committed violence to blanket all incels

we try to talk to them in a civil manner and never talk condescendingly or in an aggressive manner, while when they talk to us, it’s always them condescendingly berating us

if you have a someone on this forum that you don’t really get along with, I just want you to know, that that guy is probably nothing compared to how vicious the worst of normies are
What annoys me most is these shitheads who think they are licensed to act like a cunt because there are no consequences for them, on the account of their wealth or looks.

Last edited:
Humans try to show dominance over others to assegurate a palce in the sexual market.
But the bluepilled simps (normies) are scum. They would destroy everybody around just to call the attention of a foid.
The incel is the guy that knows he can´t win. After a life of rejection we just dont wanna play a set up game. Thats why i think we are not so aggressive.
lol @ dominance maxxers

Maybe not being violent in Fortnite is the real problem. If incels had sizeable stochastic violence capital in Tomato Town we could change a few things.

Chadrone kill 8 people in driveby = Oppressed and needs sympathy + government funding + endless amounts of pussy

Incel complains about brutal nature of the world we live in: Evil mass murderer + feds raid all Incel websites and 5'2 recessed jawline mfs who never leave their basements get put on watchlists.

I myself, I'm not a failed normie but I'm a failed CHAD and I'm more vicious than normies in general.

No hair no life...

normies are the scum of the world, they are the real bullies and violent ones, i can only be violent with a gun and i dont have acess to it :feelsbadman:

Just a matter of time before we all go er op so it won't be 99.99 percent not violent for long, just you wait...

can't relate, it's just that there's rarely a worthy opponent.

The reason for normies being like this is becuase normies are just one bad day away from being incel. You see being a normie is just being one level above incel and the normie needs to fight and protect that status level at all cost becuase it is a very fragile state to be in

Normies are the worst.
they are always talking shit about us, mocking us because of our looks, our hobbies, and specially how we cannot get girls. we never did anything to those fuckers, they just do it because they are assholes

they are always talking shit about us, mocking us because of our looks, our hobbies, and specially how we cannot get girls. we never did anything to those fuckers, they just do it because they are assholes
They make fun of us so they could better about themselves, they are miserable with their wageslaving for ungrateful wives life and need to shit on someone.

What I love about normies is their feigning of shock and indignation when you return their nastiness, as if they didn't expect that from you and now you've upset their understanding of their environment and their status in it.

Most normtards are lit under demonic influence

Every human reaction to other humans is based on appearance

Normie scum will always find a reason to blame everyone but themselves.

from the moment normfags are born it's kill or be killed world for them

they are always under competition of other normfags