Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies and Therapists

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
I'm a member of a football forum and obviously it's full of male normies. There's a mega thread on mental illness where they talk about their positive experiences of therapy. They can't get enough of it. It's all stuff like:

- I've been feeling really down for a while. My therapist told me to take a break from dating and I have to say it's been a really helped me to get my head together. Got my first date tomight in over 6 weeks! Wish me well lads.

- The girldfriend has been urging me to get help for a while now so I finally got round to it. My therapist was amazing and has really helped me to put things into perspective. I think I've probably just been putting too much pressure on myself after being promoted at work.

- I'd recommend therapy to anyone. I was feeling really low after the death of my 104 year old Uncle. The girlfriend was really supportive and my boss gave me a fortnight off work, but I was struggling. The therapist I saw was a young girl who'd just graduated but she really knew what she was talking about and helped me to order my thoughts and come through.

Therapy: By normies For normies

Normie problems JFL

Fucking weak cunts.

Therapy is for people who have otherwise normal life but have just hit a minor stumbling block. Usually it won't take that long to get them to get back to normal because all they need to do is start changing their mindset.
But for incels, how can therapists fix your life if you have no life to begin with? How are you supposed to be happy when you are lacking the most fundamental building blocks of a normal life?

Jfl at normies who cry about their 76 yo uncles passing or some shit. It’s so true.

i was so distanced from my uncles and aunts that their passing would not mean shit to me tbh.

Therapy is for people who have otherwise normal life but have just hit a minor stumbling block. Usually it won't take that long to get them to get back to normal because all they need to do is start changing their mindset.
But for incels, how can therapists fix your life if you have no life to begin with? How are you supposed to be happy when you are lacking the most fundamental building blocks of a normal life?
This
Its even worse for foids when their dopamine fluctuates 1% of their baseline they start OD'ing on tic tacs.

i like your posts

My therapists learned more about me, about life, than I ever received any advice from them, but only huge paychecks.

Psychiatrists and therapists are only con-men. The first one is given way too much power by society for a pseudo-science.

You can't say "therapist" without saying "the rapist"

"Psychiatry is all theory. If it works, it’s the psychiatrist’s success, and if it fails, it’s the patient’s failure."
"In reality, Adam Lanza—the Sandy Hook killer—had some of the best therapy you could get in Connecticut."
https://thoughtcatalog.com/evan-hat.../2014/06/the-pseudoscience-called-psychiatry/

"Psychiatry: The Science of Lies" (2008), by Hungarian psychiatrist Thomas Szasz.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201212/is-psychiatry-the-science-lies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Szasz

Last edited:
Imagine going six weeks without a date and considering that taking a break.

Therapy is bullshit because therapists only panders to normies. If you're really fucked up they try to bluepill you because it only takes a certain kind of person to relate to/understand someone who is very socially removed/not very mentally normal. Which is a disproportionately small amount of people. From your recordings 2/3 of those people have girlfriends, so they can cope easier with their issues.

I was forced to therapy when I was a teenager, all my therapist can do was just recommend me some generic bullshit since he gave up knowing what I wasn't someone normal-minded.

I'm a member of a football forum and obviously it's full of male normies. There's a mega thread on mental illness where they talk about their positive experiences of therapy. They can't get enough of it. It's all stuff like:

- I've been feeling really down for a while. My therapist told me to take a break from dating and I have to say it's been a really helped me to get my head together. Got my first date tomight in over 6 weeks! Wish me well lads.

- The girldfriend has been urging me to get help for a while now so I finally got round to it. My therapist was amazing and has really helped me to put things into perspective. I think I've probably just been putting too much pressure on myself after being promoted at work.

- I'd recommend therapy to anyone. I was feeling really low after the death of my 104 year old Uncle. The girlfriend was really supportive and my boss gave me a fortnight off work, but I was struggling. The therapist I saw was a young girl who'd just graduated but she really knew what she was talking about and helped me to order my thoughts and come through.

Therapy: By normies For normies
This is SUIFUEL
The bar to be "A GOOD THERAPIST" by NORMANS is set at this low level that the MARIANNA TRENCH would be bearing DOWN on IT
They swallow this HERR DERR ADVICE of herr derr everything will get back to your normal level of being PRIVELEGED.
The only predecant to the whole scenario is that the transient time they are "ONE OF LIFE'S LOSERS" (whether objectively or perceived by themselves and others), is going to be temporary. And that they will easily climb back up to MOG other people eventually, or in their words "RETURN TO NORMAL".

Thier version of return to NORMAL, is MOGGING other people or at least being socially sexually proffessionally on par with the JONES', their version of abnormal is being MOGGED by the NORMANS.

This is why I believe FOID THERAPISTS ARE THE SHITTEST THERAPISTS FOR INCELS:
These witches actually believe within their VALUE SYSTEM, which as the incredible writer BAUDRILLARD, states is everything, eg the value you place on objects, even PEOPLE, in relation to the whole environment of objects, is everything its the whole deal, it informs totally how this object will be treated by the PERSON evaluating it, OVER EVERY OTHER FACTOR.

Our NORMAL ACCORDING TO THESE WITCH THERAPISTS VALUE SYSTEM, is a value of 0/10 to society and to themselves also, their tiny tiny brains somehow think that we have accepted this bullshit low status, BEING MOGGED BY EVERYONE, and are somehow happy being cast aside and looked down upon at every social situation, even including at every meeting with the FOID THERAPIST, they take a mogging position of power during THERAPY ITSELF, OUTSIDE THERAPY THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU.

This is why their herr derr advice comes from, because they are coming from a position of, "whats up with this guy, what does he think will happen, this guy is fucked , he has no way to ascend, there is literally no chance in him dreaming of anything, he will never NOT BE MOGGED, I and PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL ALWAYS MOG HIM and THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE.
Now fuck off stinky INKWELL KNOW YOUR LANE, SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN IN IT AND SWALLOW THIS UTTER BULLSHIT THAT NOT EVEN I CAN DEFEND.

I know they cant defend it from experience as I have challenged many many foid therapists to justify and explain the "advice" they are giving to me morally and psychologically, I did this quite aggressively calling them out, all of them have gone dead silent and said you have to change therapists immediately there is nothing i can do with no counter arguement.

You can't say "therapist" without saying "the rapist"
BORDERLINE GENIUS REPLY

Last edited:

If therapy helps fix your issue, you never had an issue to begin with.