Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and their pets

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Stupid pet: Does something stupid

Normies:

Me:

What i hate more are baby videos that people think are funny. I really there used to be this show called “America’s funniest home videos” and the final contestants were some really funny weird videos and some retarded annoying baby video and of course the baby video won

normies and their stupid pets and kids are so annoying.

What i hate more are baby videos that people think are funny.
what i hate even more is that I've recently come to learn that pedos use a lot of baby vids that parents post online for you know what, and a lot of parents actually know this and still post their babies taking baths and other half naked activities because it gets them more veiws and money from pedos :feelspuke:

if I ever ascend and have a child in the future, that kid is staying off the Internet until it's grown up:feelspuke:

what i hate even more is that I've recently come to learn that pedos use a lot of baby vids that parents post online for you know what, and a lot of parents actually know this and still post their babies taking baths and other half naked activities because it gets them more veiws and money from pedos :feelspuke:

if I ever ascend and have a child in the future, that kid is staying off the Internet until it's grown up:feelspuke:
Haha that’s actually pretty funny

tbh i don't care about pets doing stupid shit. it's not my business.
what i care about is that the pet doesn't start anoying me by barking every night loudly or trying to attack me in the street, if it does that then i will take serious action and i don't even need to contact the police to make that animal stop.

sometimes it is funny but normies are too low IQ to laugh every single thing

Same with children honestly. I can’t fucking stand them.

I can’t stand stupid children and dogs

Not any other animal does this though and only dog nutters do it

What i hate more are baby videos that people think are funny. I really there used to be this show called “America’s funniest home videos” and the final contestants were some really funny weird videos and some retarded annoying baby video and of course the baby video won
Sexhavers circlejerking themselves to no feel that bad about the horrors of paternity.( at least for the fathers since they are the ones bearing the cross of being with a modern wife) and bringing more npcs to this npc infested world