Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story normies and foids bullied me out of my interest

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
when i was about 8 years old i was a huge brony. i watched most of the episodes and movies (if not all), i drew mlp art, i had a big crush on fluttershy, my favorite characters were snips and snails, i would watch mlp stuff on youtube, i would play mlp games, and i was open about my interests at school and to my family. obviously a mistake because of the title of the post!!! my family would make fun of me and judge me, i can remember my grandma saying "isnt this for girls???" and i had to explain to her the existence of bronies. my dad and mom found it funny and would just laugh it off. at school it was even worse. i met a foid who liked mlp and i told her i did too and she laughed at me and told me i couldn't like it cus i was a boy!!! and then i remember telling a dude at my school about it and he just gave me this disgusted face! i remember my aunt would make fun of me for it IN FRONT OF neighborhood kids YEARS after i had gotten over it and it was so embarassing. i eventually stopped liking mlp because the constant mockery i got was too much. my villain origin story...:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Last edited:
Personally never understood brony stuff but I am not going to shame people for their interests that's low iq

I also had an MLP phase when I was young, the exact same thing happened to me, my sister still bullies me for it

What the fuck 8 is way too young to like MLP you have to be a 40 year old man to like MLP dude

I think I was taking oxys while masturbating to Twilight Sparkle back then

they did you a favour bro you deserved it, you would have still been incel anyways just a brony one instead :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Fuck all of you MLP haters:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:I loved rainbowdash too:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Thia is why foids deserve to be bullied for their lame dumbinterest

No one should bully @Lycan

Someone should do something interERsting to them too (in Minecraft).

People should lern to Mind their own fucking Business.

Shittards

No loool you think anybody will press dark triad Chad for having weird interests??? You’re supposed to defend your hobbies and beliefs instead of “conforming” to normies like some bitch cuck.

I remember when my sister was little, we both watched the show. I liked it, and I also liked fluttershy and discord