Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies always try to intimidate me

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
When I used to try to talk to normies they would always ask why I was so quiet and try to be loud around me knowing that it makes me upset. They even made loud sounds around me just to piss me off. I hate them.

I especially hate when chads try to intimidate me because they could beat the shit out of me

Do not feed the normies.

because we are easy targets

this right here is why i always carry a pocket knife when im outside

more to make the anxiety less than to go actual stabbystab ofc

but still

Last edited:
I sometimes get harassed by a group of normal shits when I go outside.

I’m also socially retarded & I think they figured so now I’m probably even more of a target because of it.

When I used to try to talk to normies they would always ask why I was so quiet
Mogs me, they even didn't bother to say full sentence, only singular words

I sometimes get harassed by a group of normal shits when I go outside.
I do too. Normies always yell shit at me I hate it

they are like hyenas or vultures

they are like hyenas or vultures
Foids also do it with their laughs and snickers in group. Gives new meaning to "laughing like a hyenas" when they do it

If you're ugly just ogremaxx

The only reason normies live is to make low status males unhappy. Their inherently spiteful

When I used to try to talk to normies they would always ask why I was so quiet and try to be loud around me knowing that it makes me upset. They even made loud sounds around me just to piss me off. I hate them.
they always intimidate us in hope of impressing a foid

They did the same because they enjoy suffering.

Everyday at school, the popular kids would always say "hi" to me loud in some weird tone everytime I walked past them. Doesn't matter if I was walking with my "friends", in class, even on the streets. They do this to other truecel retards as well. Fuck normies

Sorry to hear that, brocel. Me personally, I like to fight back against society. Last year I caught 5 delinquents throwing rocks at my home, I became so enraged that I chased them down the street with a knife. It felt good, and they never came back.

Last edited: