Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies always say dress better. Ok but i have one question!

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]What the fuck is this fashion even all about?

I don't understand any of it. What can you wear and what not, which colours match and which don't etc.
Im pretty retarded when it comes to fashion because i just wear what's comfortable to me. How can normies be so involved in this shit?

Can someone plz explain it to me?
[/font][/size]

RE: People always say dress better. Ok but i have one question!

It's just a meme like the showers and haircuts.No one cares what you wear,either you're ugly or you're not.

RE: People always say dress better. Ok but i have one question!

Dressing well just comes down to wearing clothes that are relatively good quality and fit you well. Unfortunately if you have shit frame like me, nothing will fit you properly. Therefore, you can't "dress well" because no matter how expensive the clothes you buy might be, they'll all look like shit. In my case, most clothing is either too big or too small. For example, I have a 14" neck, but the smallest size dress shirts come in is 14-1/2" so no matter what I buy, the collar looks too big. The other problem is that when you try to get "slim fit" shirts, they're not fucking around, the fit is REALLY slim. But hey, that's just my fault for being genetic trash because I guess clothing manufacturers have the reasonable expectation that men have a V taper instead of a subhuman klinefelter body type. As for nice pea coats/overcoats: forget it. If you're not 5'10 with broad shoulders and a wide chest, you're going to look like a little kid playing dressup in daddy's clothes.

Bottom line: dressing well is BULLSHIT if you have a shit body.

How to dress well:

Step 1: Lose weight
Step 2: Gain muscle
Step 3: Get clothes that fit
Step 4: Continue being an incel because you are a ugly POS

blackcel said:
How to dress well:

Dressing well is something you do for your job. Not very useful in getting a girlfriend.

its just another meme used by bluepilled normies to hide the fact that only looks really matter in terms of getting hoes.

blackcel said:
How to dress well:

Lol

Man, that's all a bunch of bs, unless you're just a metrosexual into fashion and all that female shit.

If you're a good looking human, you can wear a basic white tee and jeans and you're still gonna have women attracted to you. 

I wouldn't give two shits about what I wore if I were good looking, same as I do now. Hoodies and jeans all day. 

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.