Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies actually believe men are into young women because they can “control them” and for the “power imbalance”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
No it’s not for that you fucking retards

It’s because they are physically at their prettiest, fully developed but without any signs of aging yet

Goddamn fucking retards, just thinking about this stupidity just pisses me the fuck off

How are we child groomers "controlling" young women if we have no sexual or romantic experience?

Agecucks are utter retards. It is known

It baffles me how someone can think having sex with an 17 year old is one of the most evil acts imaginable, simply by changing the age of one of the people involved. I really don't care about the subject in practice because I'll never have sex anyways, but it I can't not react every time I hear something like "This guy sent questionable messages to a 16 year old! He needs to die bro!". The people outraged seldom explain why they're outraged, because discussing the topic and defending the dude is a death sentence.

It baffles me how someone can think having sex with an 17 year old is one of the most evil acts imaginable, simply by changing the age of one of the people involved. I really don't care about the subject in practice because I'll never have sex anyways, but it I can't not react every time I hear something like "This guy sent questionable messages to a 16 year old! He needs to die bro!". The people outraged seldom explain why they're outraged, because discussing the topic and defending the dude is a death sentence.
american moment:feelskek:
Age of consent europe

Maybe some guys are like that, they must have legit double digit IQs if they think they can control or "mold" a modern liberated foidling. They are copers still chasing a dream that died a long time ago.

I just want young hot pussy, and hot young women owe me sex. Roastie hags should worry more about their turkey necks and wrinkles instead of spreading lies and slander about coomers.

Maybe some guys are like that, they must have legit double digit IQs if they think they can control or "mold" a modern liberated foidling. They are copers still chasing a dream that died a long time ago.

View attachment 606937

I just want young hot pussy, and hot young women owe me sex. Roastie hags should worry more about their turkey necks and wrinkles instead of spreading lies and slander about coomers.
“What does an inexperienced girl have over an established woman” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Modern foids are so retarded they think men care about their education, career, and money. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back