Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normiefag Heightpill: Height is talked about nonstop everywhere.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
Normiefags drop heightpills nonstop everywhere they go. I was watching a Youtube video about how short men have trouble dating, and the comments were full with guys saying "I am 6ft4 and honestly being tall isn't that great! it is hard to get in cars or airplanes!", "I am 6ft3 and I don't really think height impacts dating, it seems like its all in your heads".

And infamously, anything related to dating with any mention of height "I am 5ft1 but my husband is 6ft2", "height doesn't really matter to me as I am only 4ft10 but my husband is 6ft4".

Fucking normies man they will gaslight you nonstop saying height doesn't matter, it's all in your head, etc. etc. and then bring up how GREAT height is 24/7 and how amazing it is to date a tall guy.

Those with privilege don’t see their own privilege. -some leftist who said something correct

Those faggot needs to experience first hand genocide no anesthesia

Normiefags drop heightpills nonstop everywhere they go. I was watching a Youtube video about how short men have trouble dating, and the comments were full with guys saying "I am 6ft4 and honestly being tall isn't that great! it is hard to get in cars or airplanes!", "I am 6ft3 and I don't really think height impacts dating, it seems like its all in your heads".

And infamously, anything related to dating with any mention of height "I am 5ft1 but my husband is 6ft2", "height doesn't really matter to me as I am only 4ft10 but my husband is 6ft4".

Fucking normies man they will gaslight you nonstop saying height doesn't matter, it's all in your head, etc. etc. and then bring up how GREAT height is 24/7 and how amazing it is to date a tall guy.
These are the people ruining the world

It’s like when rich people say “money isn’t everything.” Yea ok bud

Those faggot needs to experience first hand genocide no anesthesia
i would send image examples but this site is so shit when it comes to media attaching so I cant but I agree

I love when they talk about their back problems. well here I am, 5'6 and two herniated discs on the back making me feel pain all day:society::society::society::society::society:

These are the people ruining the world
going to r/short and seeing half the comments be either "I'm 6ft4 and have no idea what its like to be short but that sucks!" or "I'm 4ft10 so I know how it is to be short having sex with my 6ft3 husband is so awkward!" makes me wanna go insane

going to r/short and seeing half the comments be either "I'm 6ft4 and have no idea what its like to be short but that sucks!" or "I'm 4ft10 so I know how it is to be short having sex with my 6ft3 husband is so awkward!" makes me wanna go insane
Use your cat dick and stab Chad out with it

i would send image examples but this site is so shit when it comes to media attaching so I cant but I agree
Send the shit to the private convo

I'm convinced that tallfags say this shit to piss off manlets. As a 6'0cel, I will always acknowledge the importance of height. Manlets should receive disability benefits.

I'm convinced that tallfags say this shit to piss off manlets. As a 6'0cel, I will always acknowledge the importance of height. Manlets should receive disability benefits.
In Gen Z being below 6ft is manlet! Average White male gen z is 6'1 ft.

View: https://imgur.com/a/6D7oZSh

they must. read this shit. his comment added 0 fucking value and all it does is serve to irritate any manlet and get attention from foids for how precious he is for his height. id like to smash his knees with a metal bat until his height is somewhere in the 5ft range.

In Gen Z being below 6ft is manlet! Average White male gen z is 6'1 ft.

In the Netherlands, 6'0 is average male height

View: https://imgur.com/a/6D7oZSh

they must. read this shit. his comment added 0 fucking value and all it does is serve to irritate any manlet and get attention from foids for how precious he is for his height. id like to smash his knees with a metal bat until his height is somewhere in the 5ft range.

it's like those males & females who drop the "bf" and "gf" word no matter the question.
"How much do you pay in taxes ?"
"Taxes suck m8. I live with my bf/gf and he gets taxed a lot too." :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Those with privilege don’t see their own privilege. -some leftist who said something correct
Then they immediately turn back to us and want us dead for being ugly

Then they immediately turn back to us and want us dead for being ugly
By privilege, they mean things like whiteness, wealth, being male, etc. They don’t mean serious issues like looks, sexual dynamics, genetics, etc.