Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normiecels and instagramcels what would you do if this happened?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
What would you do if you got a virus on your phone that uploads every single image in your saved images/photo album onto your instagram and tags all your followers then shuts down your phone and logs you out so you cant delete it

How would people react to it and what would happen

Bold of you to assume I have instagram or instagram followers

Winter

Dont have anything but reddit (stopped using it) and quora account. I deleted my facebook like 10 years ago.

If I had a instagram and that shit happened, I would get mocked and blocked. I know the foids wouldn't talk or look at me the same way, they would think I was the biggest weirdo, degenerate pervert. Not counting the sneak pics or the voyeur pics but the pics of my amazing log that I left in the toilet. It's the longest one Ive ever shatted. So I had to take a pic of it.

i had a mental breakdown and was emoposting on my instagram, so this shit wouldn't faze me. back then, my followers were my classmates, not that i was popular. i would follow them and they would follow back just because. then i deleted social media so now i have nobody.

I dont have weird shit saved on my phone, nor I have much followers in instagram.